Tomix - New Releases

10415915b.jpg

Anyone know about the TM-TR05 motor.  Draw bar and trailer comes with proper wheels?

this is for the two Keihan 80 series releases

CsSLC5WVMAAQgyE.jpg

Interesting that the 200 series K47 formation has 2 motors.  The 30th Anniversary K47 (model number 92999) also had two, although the 92852/3 200 series makes do with just one. 

Also, add-on 98620 allows 93512 owners (all ten of them?) to complete a ten-car formation more easily.

Luckily for me, there wasn't much in those daring and interesting new releases... just that the 501 is kinda interesting and that 211 in Takasaki colour really attracting me right now...

Luckily I don't touch Hokkaido nor Kyushu so those are fine, otherwise that Kiha 261-1000 in new colours are superb!

Oh yes, and the new Tomytec Truck collection 9:

10415911b.jpg 

Some of them are Pretty interesting and a great way to increase your truck fleet, but I guess I have enough trucks for now...

Now, where are those car collection series being released? 

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 2

I'm beginning to think someone at Tomix is reading my post and they realized my 200 Collection is incomplete without the K47.   :)

• Like 1

I'm kind of digging those Bridgestone and Niitsu trucks...

Me too, but my interest lies more with No.8 & No.9. I like trucks with single axis in the front & double axis on the rear.. Having double axis on the front seems too heavy duty for me...

Also, painted train alert!

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10415920

10415920b.jpg 

This is so cute.... I just had to get it...

• Like 1

There was only 5 of them built in 2001, they are based on the Koki 106 and were designed to travel at 110km/h, I know they were still in circulation around May 2013 but since then I don't know their fate, from the photos I have seen they have always remained together in a rake on short container trains such as the former services on the Kisei Mainline.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/anchinsa_sharyouzukan/31628756.html

Thank for the info.  I'll give them a miss.  More money for Thomas set. haha

Thank for the info. I'll give them a miss. More money for Thomas set. haha

I wasn't interested in them before as you could only get 2 of them in the Tomix 92263 3 car basic set with an EF210, given that you get all 5 of them in one set and as I mentioned before they seem to have always travelled together it is rather tempting, especially since a layout I plan to build will have some short freight trains running on it.

Edited by Das Steinkopf

Hanshin? 5700 series will be released by TomyTec as part of the Railway Collection at some point in the future ...

CsYU4rcUkAAAsHd.jpg

Edited by Gordon Werner
  • Like 2

Me too, but my interest lies more with No.8 & No.9. I like trucks with single axis in the front & double axis on the rear.. Having double axis on the front seems too heavy duty for me...

I'm just glad to see there are some trucks I can (hopefully) fit 2 12 foot containers on once I take the 31 ft wing containers off. Technically I do have enough trucks but it never hurts to have more. 

That E501 Series looks very tempting, since I use it almost every time to visit the inlaws...  :sad1:

The E501 is just what I was looking for, a shorter but modern commuter train. Still considering the 211-3000 too for the same reason. 

...no longer considering the 211-3000, reserved it...wallet is hurting for February.

post-3438-0-40905700-1474045248_thumb.jpg

Edited by nah00
Guest keio6000

surprised not more chatter about thomas the tank.  those have been selling for up to GBP 250 on uk ebay  - not just listed, but selling - that's how rare those have become.  if somebody was interested in speculating, might be worth to pick up a case of these thomas units and hold on to them for a few years once they become 'rare' again.  at any rate, i'll probably buy one because you never know who might come and see your layout and thomas can be a nice draw.

I'm hoping that there is enough people buy them that they reintroduce the range. I already have Thomas and James, but want Percy and Henry but at the current prices they are way too expensive, I'd also like to see them do other engines.

• Like 3