Hobby Search

bill937ca

This is Kato company policy.  Tomix also.  Faulty turnout and crossover are replaced if new.

Micro Ace will not generally replace.  They usually request product return for repair.

Retailer usually follow manufacture guidelines for replace and repair.

Ich mag große Kolben und ich kann nicht lügen
Sie anderen Brüder können nicht leugnen,
Dass, wenn ein Mädchen geht in mit einem Itty Bitty Taille
Und eine runde Sache in Ihrem Gesicht
Sie erhalten entsprungen , ziehen wollen Ihre zäh
Weil du feststellen, dass Hintern gestopft wurde
Tief in den Jeans trägt sie
Ich bin süchtig , und ich kann nicht aufhören zu starren
Oh Baby, ich will mit dir bekommen
Und nehmen Sie Ihr Bild
Meine homeboys versucht , mich zu warnen
Aber dass du Hintern macht mich so geil
Ooh, Rump - o'- glatte Haut -
Sie sagen, Sie wollen in meinem Benz zu bekommen?
Nun, benutz mich , benutz mich
Weil du nicht , dass die durchschnittliche Groupie
Ich habe gesehen, wie sie Dancin '
Um mit romancin ' Hölle
Sie Schweiß , nass,
Got it goin ' wie ein Turbo ' Vette
Ich bin müde von Zeitschriften
Sayin flachen Hintern sind das, was
Nehmen Sie die durchschnittlichen schwarzen Mann und frage ihn , dass
Sie muss viel Packung zurück
So , Jungs ! ( Yeah! ) Fellas ! ( Yeah! )
Hat Ihre Freundin bekam den Hintern ? ( Hell yeah ! )
Sagen Sie ihnen, sie zu schütteln ! ( Shake it ! ) Shake it ! ( Shake it ! )
Schütteln , dass gesunde butt!

• Like 1

Bargain Section is up again! 

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/758/0/1

Guess what? The Platz Keihan type 600 is back again... together with the Fukimi Yuki Miku trams.... 

The B-shorty has N700A & 165/169 on sale!

The Tomytec container set and the Toyama Chino railway looks interesting though... Other than that,... 

2014/03/18 As an effect of recent system update, we have found that a system error had caused a 
portion of customers to be charged wrong amount for their reservations.
We are still investigating the case and will be emailing the customers affected, 
as soon as we solve this problem, so please wait while we investigate and contact you the details.

We are terribly sorry for the trouble caused, and greatly appreciate 
your understanding and patience, thank you very much.

Oooh!! It appears the upgrade was completed on the 16th.

Edited by bill937ca

Did anyone get today's hobbysearch newsletter? They have been blacklisted by a few ISPs here in the us, but I've still been getting them up until today.

Jeff

Claude_Dreyfus

Ah, that is interesting. That will explain why my weekly emails from HS didn't arrive yesterday. Any reason why they have been blacklisted? - unless HS are supplying model railways to Vladimir Putin!

• Like 1

mine arrived early sat am, just a bit late.

there have been a couple of isps here that hs weekly emails just started not coming to. most likely black lists. we let them know and they talked to their newsletter company but no joy. the couple of members moved over to gmail for the subscription and they are coming fine again.

many isps go through bouts of throwing anything that looks like it could be spam onto email sending server ip blacklists. At times this can just be getting the same email to several folks at an isp from the same source, so folks have gotten blacklisted due to sending a series of large CC emails... Newsletters of course fit the pattern. Usually the email broadcast services have good relations with the isps so that their emails dont get blacklisted but it can still happen. HS service is in japan so even harder dealing with a US isp im sure.

once blacklisted you then have to go thru hoops to get the server off the blacklist. Really not the way to combat this especially as a lot of spam is also from zombie computers infected with malware (and have no idea this is going on), isps could catch that and shut those down, but the wont do that as those are their clients.

jns got on verizon blacklist a few years back from having replies to posts turned on. to get off it i think verizon also wanted jns to change the email header structure and data there which was not all that easy to do with the forum software at the time.

jeff

Hobby Search has a sale until June 27th. Lots of trains.  I just picked up a fourcar Micro Ace EXE with flywheel for 7600 yen, just under $75 US. Sweet.   There are a couple of HO Cosmic 1/80 steeple cab kits and a box cab kit.

Edited by bill937ca

Hobby Search has a sale until June 27th. Lots of trains.  I just picked up a fourcar Micro Ace EXE with flywheel for 7600 yen, just under $75 US. Sweet.   There are a couple of HO Cosmic 1/80 steeple cab kits and a box cab kit.

Oh Bill you beat me to it!

Tons of trains there... Very very tempting... May is indeed a seriously dangerous month for the wallet.

Very tempted by the A3647 Katsuta Train Yard http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10145058 The dolphins look very nice ~~

Rillakuma 3-car set and some Tomix starter sets also on super sale of around 40-50%. Zipangu is super attractive ay 50%!

What's really fast is this: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10209358  SOLD OUT!

And the regular bargain residents Snow miku trams...

In the end... I managed to walk away... Cause I have some much bigger plans and i'm very lucky nothing really caught my eye much...

I have just already almost ordered this:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10236917

My wife said go for it. I put it into the cart and instead of pushing the checkout button, sadly I started to calculate.

The price is very tempting, but when I added the postage cost (EMS only, the pack is heavy, so plus around 92 USD), I added the custom tax and the VAT (plus 5+27%), I reached 368 USD instead of 187. So I skip this one this time. But my heart is bleeding.