What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

Modemo NT99 Toyohashi Railway (Toyotetsu) City Line Mo3501 `Sala Go`

And a boatload of figures and detail accessories.

10086293.jpg

I always liked the 'blatant' advertising on this one, so typical for modern trams!  :grin

That is amazing!  I'm new to N scale and still cannot get over the quality !! 

Sorry, Rick, but as Tony noted, it's an HO scale model. I'm the odd man out on this forum, working in HO! :grin

But you're right about the quality, it's a beautiful model.

Cheers,

Mark.

After an unexpected boost to my bank account I will soon add both the Keihin-Tohoku and Chuo E233 to my fleet :grin . Generally speaking, I am planning to concentrate on trains which serve at least parts of the same general routes or the same general areas - all the while knowing that it is probably unrealistic to even try and restrain myself from occasionally straying into other areas as well!

An ED75-1000 (Tomix), another Kato 9600 (no deflectors), some spare Wamu/Wala/Wafu cars (all Kato, wasn't pleased with Kawai), the TomyTec tram controller and Tomix track pieces for tiny layouts.

I am waiting for a Irish Class 201 in OO gauge, though I now mainly cover N gauge nowadays. This locomotive was too good to resist :grin.

Just before the Hobby Search sale "ended" last month (and will it ever end?) I finally worked up the nerve to reserve a Micro Ace Sobu line E231, to go along with the Kato Chuo E233 I already have. I ordered both the six-car basic set and the four-car expansion. Since it isn't due until July, hopefully having it "on order" will help me hold off the cravings for more trains until then (my wallet will thank me).  :grin

The pair of them should look pretty good in my Riverside Station (loosely patterned after Ochanomizu station), which gives me more incentive to finish it by then.

Mudkip Orange

The pair of them should look pretty good in my Riverside Station (loosely patterned after Ochanomizu station)

Indeed. Look forward to seeing it when the train shows up...

Modemo NT99 Toyohashi Railway (Toyotetsu) City Line Mo3501 `Sala Go`

And a boatload of figures and detail accessories.

10086293.jpg

I always liked the 'blatant' advertising on this one, so typical for modern trams!  :grin

That's a nice car.  I got one recently.  Runs pretty good too.

That's a nice car.  I got one recently.  Runs pretty good too.

Thanks Bill!  Got "the note" in the mail house today that 'an item' from Japan needs a signature and 'nobody was home'...which is even more weird since both my wife and were home! ARGHHH.  Love the US postal service.  Although, looking at other posts on this forum from others here, it looks like we all have questionable postal service in our lives ("death, taxes, and poor postal"?)

I also have this on the way as well

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10110693

I really have no idea what it is, but it looks interesting.  I'm a sci-fi buff as well.  :help:

I really have no idea what it is, but it looks interesting.  I'm a sci-fi buff as well.   :help:

Those are wonderful, they look perfect for space combat wargaming!  arrrgh! how to divide my train dollars!

still I've been saving and am finally waiting for something

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10010365

a series 651 super hitachi limited express

and I'm agonizing on whats next, I really should get a bunch of Japanese buildings, esp taller ones, but there's so many other things to get too, the Super Odoriko or one of the lovely joyful trains (No-Do-Ka or Mt Fuji Express are catching my eye right now)  HELP!

Graham

Martijn Meerts

I want to see you incorporate it into your layout!  :grin

Perhaps you could use one of these.

I have the TV version of that one, which comes with the gun car .. Of course, you can't use the gun car, because it's too wide to fit past a station platform ;)

It's a rather nice train though, the C62 is a sort of gunmetal gray color, with a rather large Galaxy Express 999 logo on the tender ..

I wish I had a 16-part Tomix 300 series on the way, but unfortunately, after moving back to The Netherlands, funds have been limited. Guess I need to wait some more years before getting a 300 series...

Damn... I just placed an order with a friend... Two Modemo Enoden trainsets from Popondetta, second-hand and preferred in advertising livery. I shouldn't do such things...

*and yes, still waiting for Tomytec to release that damn 101 Series controller*

14 car Kato series 100 grand hikari which has left customs so should be here any day now.

16 car 300 series which I really hope is on time from tomix.

The new NEX

16 car 300 series which I really hope is on time from tomix.

The new NEX

I am actually hoping both are delayed big time cause I have both on pre-order and have bought too much crap lately.  :laugh:

Damn... Ordered Tomix mini-curves (C140 and C177), a few more straights and a Modemo Enoden 1000 Series wich was just 7.600 Yen... I just couldn't resist and I have a little spare cash at hand at the moment.

I've changed to a more streetcar focussed interest due to space limitations and a future remigration to the Netherlands at hand.

I am waiting for the Hannover Gruss Hiroshima tram (it's en route from Plaza Japan), now to buy an auto reverse unit!!

Is looking for a vendor, the same as waiting for delivery? If so, I'm waiting for Kato 10-196 and 10-197(series 113-1500 add on sets in Yokosuka livery). It's just gonna be a loooonnng wait  :cheesy

Krackel Hopper

Waiting for the mail today..

I'm expecting to see a Hobby Search order of:

MicroAce A6410: D52-1

4968279126738.jpg

and a couple of freight cars

Kato 8029: WAMU 90000 (2 car set)

kato-8029.jpg

Kato 8030: WAFU 29500

8030_c.jpg

I'm not sure if these freight cars go with a D52 steam loco, but I think they'll look good together.

Kato 8030: WAFU 29500

8030_c.jpg

I've really liked this one. There are detail parts hidden in the box - brake, another vent, and optional prototypical coupler. It and the box cars are also compatible with the (11-702?) knuckle couplers.