What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

I have to admit though that I'm also not a a purist and as such I'm also envious of your Fleishmann TEE :) (would love to see pics) 

I've had pretty good luck with finding Fleischmann stuff for cheap--for some reason, a certain amount seems to slip through the cracks (and into my basement  :cheesy ), while the rest goes for silly prices. With this stuff, I should have enough for a DB-pulled set and and and an SBB-pulled set.

Scott - If it's in good condition you got a steal! I don't want to tell you what I paid for my Roco version of the TEE?  :icon_geek:

I'd like to see photos of the Fleishmann version.

I don't remember Fleischmann had ever released the same TEE set as Roco. They had however released the Rheingold TEE (a set with a panoramic car with a push/pull electric loc in red/blue and cream livery). Care to show us more when you received the train Scott ?

edit: I think it should look more or less like that -> http://www.euromodeltrains.com/trains/images/81439.jpg

On another note, I discovered today that the german customs even work on a saturday. Hooray... I will soon received my Xmass track set and EF65 in a beautifull JR Freight livery.

Yeah, this isn't a complete set with locomotive, just five cars like the red/cream ones in Vince's picture. I have an SBB Re4/4 I--a model of this guy--in the same livery (which was made by Kato--I had forgotten!), and Minitrix DB E10 in blue/beige which is close enough for me. The E10 is probably the most reliable loco we have.

I now return you to your regularly-scheduled western-Pacific archipelago.

The E10 ? But that's a perfect match. The blue/cream is the original DB Rheingold livery, it was updated to red/cream when this one became a TEE service. Nothing to be worry about, really.

I wait for this: http://www.katomodels.com/cgi-bin/nmi_zoomview.cgi?id=ef15&num=1 

and also this:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10097447a4/20/4

plus some rolling stock:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10102732a/20/1

and a few other bits and bobs like Shiki1000, Waki1000, Wamufu100

Just a month or so to go...  :clock: Probably at about the same time the AC-12 from Intermountain comes out, Christmas is late this year :icon_santa:

Happy Xmas to all

Andreas

Christmas is late this year :icon_santa:

Not for me, it started yesterday when I finished to install my kitchen work table and continued today when I received a package from Japan. Some tracks - yeah! now I can house three trains on my floor layout - and a EF65 in JR Freight livery. I'm one very happy camper. ^^

And welcome among us Andreas and don't forget to introduce yourself in the right place. :)

My Unitram set finally arrived yesterday, after playing with it last night now I've got to figure out what to do with it. I buy a lot of things like that. :grin

Interestingly but not surprisingly, while Australia Post's online tracking system kept coming up blank the Japanese Post Office could tell me the exact time it arrived at my local post office for me to pick up.

Claude_Dreyfus

About to nip off to the local Parcel Force depot to get my long overdue package from Plaza, mainly catenery, buildings and a Micro Ace Kiha 40.

Awaiting one of the Micro Ace EF55-1 engines + an N Gauge Volvo from Hobby World  :grin

I changed my wishlist around, and now for Christmas I would like to get a V11 track set, with a N700 Nozomi Shinkansen.

IF I get the N700, I will have both trains that run the Nozomi Line!

No longer waiting, but thanks to The Phantom Proxy Bidder, who shall remain Jeff, I bid on, won, and received the following Kato blue coaches while out of the country and lacking computer access:

NAROFU 20 4  1st class w/conductors cab - 506

NARONE 21 117 1st class sleeping - 506

NASI 20 12 Dining - 506

NAHANE 20 126 Normal class sleeping - 506

NANI 21 8 Baggage - 505

The numbers at the end of each line are on the bottom of each car, but they don't seem to be model numbers. Anybody know what they mean?

I'm waiting for too many things...

First, I had to had a 789 Series. I found one and ordered it before it will have been too late.

Second, I stumble upon the new and very impressive sales at HW. They had a 6 cars 781 Series in JR livery for 50% of the normal price. It's an oldy, it was released in 2004, bu I like this train that I couldn't pass on such a bargain.

Third, the day before I had ordered some few tracks. I thought inocently that would be my only buying for february. I was soooo wrong. I think I need an intervention.  :sad::grin

Also... serenityFan is waiting for something but he doesn't what it is.  :grin :grin :grin

I just ordered to hobbyplaza the Kato Unitram V50 extension set to make a biggest non oval circuit.

Also, I have got some Kato and Tomy buildings. Let´s see if I am able to create a realistic scenary with it all, avoiding that sensation of a tram looping in a small track.

Waiting for 789-1000 Super Kamui, seems to be caught up in the Canadian mailing system somewhere, and whenever they get released, the complete set of TEC300 and Kato NEX E259! Can't wait!!!

From the Hobby Search sale:

C11 and 9600 Loco (Kato)

Tomix cleaning car

Oha 31 passenger car (Kato)

Ka 3000 livestock car (2 cars, Kato)

Tsumu 1 ventilated car (3 cars, Kawai)

Wara 1 boxcar (3 cars, Kawai)

Tora 45000 (2 cars, Kato)

Yo 8000 guard's van (Tomix)

Microace case for 2 axis freight cars

Nissan 12" containers (3pc, Tomix)

And sample pieces of Finetrack to test for a layout I'm planning.

And sample pieces of Finetrack to test for a layout I'm planning.

Yeah, I'm tempted to try that, too, just to see if any of our stuff will run on the C103 and c140 curves.

Not many trains will run on these tight radii. If you want to know more you should take a look at 177140103's videos on Youtube. He has tested many trains and cars with those Tomix minicurves.

Usually, all Tomytec Railway Collection items and BTrains will run just fine on those curves. MicroAce's stuff won't even accept the regular european 190cm radii. I think that some Greenmax can run too on those rails.

Claude_Dreyfus

A Kato E351 add-on set is currently on its way.

Currently being stacked up at HS are....

2 x KiHa110 Single cars

1 x KiHa110 Twin-car

1 x E259 Narita Express set

1 x EF16

All Kato...and all look to be arriving at about the same time!