What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

I don't *what* I'm going to do with the stupid ballast.

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to glue it to the track.  Or next to the track.  Or between the tracks.  Or something. :grin

I might be better off using it to fill the space between my ears. :-P

Thanks to HS's sale page, I finally found a short, non-bonnet-head JNR 485 set at a good price. It's a Micro Ace model, and it's supposed to be a Kuroshio limited express, but I think it'll work well enough as a Hokuetsu or Kubikino on our layout.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10100663

[EDIT] Youtube user "Hokuetsu" has a nice picture of a JNR 485 on a Kubikino service on his/her blog:

http://blog-imgs-38.fc2.com/o/h/a/ohanabi/3373M-101117.jpg

7 days since ordered from Plaza via SAL

Using that logic, I predict I will be very happy next Saturday. :grin

Unless I get hit for taxes, which will somewhat delay the happiness. :angry1:

In the past couple of weeks, I've received the Greenmax #13 (Station Office) and #31 (Modern Type Crew Room), and I just now bought the #47-6 (Traditional Shops) set on eBay. With these and all the others I have waiting, I need to have a massive building-painting session sometime soon. Anybody want to come?  :grin

Using that logic, I predict I will be very happy next Saturday. :grin

It would appear as though my logic failed.

Although some more B train shortys arrived, so there was a small glimmer of happiness. :grin

I ordered this and been shipped out on the 27th October:

Diorama Base B - Temple

The Building Collection 030-2 Japanese Temple C2

The Building Collection 029-2 Japanese Temple B2 and

The Building Collection 028-2 Japanese Temple A2

Only today (24th Nov) the Diorama Base B came in, so wondering how it was seperated from the other items when they were shipped out at the same day. Hopefully they will be in tomorrow's postal service.

couple of packs of pro hobby sailor suit school girls came in the mail today.

also got my 2 0 series shinkansen sayonara sets.

also the deki 3 world craft set shipped today. via sal i guess i will have it early dec.

...also got my 2 0 series shinkansen sayonara sets.

curiosity: why 2 sayonara set? it's the same train (car number, color etc...), I have 10-12 zero (I don't remember exactly), but are all different car formation or color..

Do you use the second for kitbashing?

ciao

Massimo

Hobby Dreamer

I think I'm an addict..

I spent close to a $ thousand but forget what I got...

Actually, the thread on tower cranes made me buy one, some structures, vehicles and some port items...

But, I'm pumped for the Kato Tram switches/turnouts...

Cheers

Rick

...also got my 2 0 series shinkansen sayonara sets.

curiosity: why 2 sayonara set? it's the same train (car number, color etc...), I have 10-12 zero (I don't remember exactly), but are all different car formation or color..

Do you use the second for kitbashing?

ciao

Massimo

To run on a future layout on a 2 track shinkansen line, 1 each direction.

I dont really care if they have same number just want 2 to run same time.

I succumbed to my mow obsession today. The micro ace pair of dd14 snowplows was up on ebay cheap and I was the only bidder!

Love it when that happens. Hurray to North Americans' disinterest in Japanese trains and a crappy economy I guess.

I succumbed to my mow obsession today. The micro ace pair of dd14 snowplows was up on ebay cheap and I was the only bidder!

Love it when that happens. Hurray to North Americans' disinterest in Japanese trains and a crappy economy I guess.

actually was from down under of all places with very inexpensive shipping! was quite amazed it was at that price new and no one else bid on it! i was going to check in on the bidding right at the end to see if i would be tempted to go a bit higher, but got too involved with cooking a big thanksgiving dinner with friends and forgot to check, so i guess it was good karma!

i was thinking about getting this one and passed on the pre-order at the time then forgot to think again once released and it went oos right away, so it was a nice little case of patience pays off (especially at almost half price!)

cheers

jeff

Just ordered a couple of brass kits from Arumodel.  :cool:

Hi, where did you source those kits?

Cheers NB

Reserved a Micro-Ace Chichibu DeKi 300 loco. Almost reserved the Kawaii HoKi 10000 set, however 20 cars for one loco is a bit too much...do Taiheyo trains load up that much even on JR Freight?

Tomorrow is my birthday...shopping spree ahoy! :grin

cheers NB

got the Choshi Electric Railway Deki 3 IV Electric Locomotive (Unassembled Kit) 

still looks a bit complicated but hopefully the lack of pieces compared to a steam loco it will be a good learning step for me.

i also have the Hitachi Dentetsu Moha 13 (Early Production) Electric Car (Unassembled Kit) on order    http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10167608

hoping this will be step 2 on my "learn to solder and make a brass loco" drive.

about to finish the school and back area of my layout. Once done that will be my layout "complete" and i will start on the deki. of course a layout is never "complete"......