What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

I would say that it is more like tthe later option. To be fair with Kilopost, it brings some interesting pictures from time to time but it is like a thicker Kato flyer.

I am aware that ones with some layouts are the Kato 25-011 and the Kato 25-030. However, threre are way more examples online. I got those two in my early Kato days.

About the Tomix 5563, I read interesting threads in this forum about people trying some stuff with it so I got eventually curious. Time for testing!

• Like 1

yes, the main idea is to fill up those "empty spaces" of a order.

It could be track, cables, magazines, accessories or anything else that does not weight much (and it does not push the shipping cost up).

It takes some extra minutes during the checkout but it works well.

Hello. I also have the bus sickness. I have tried taking pain killers , but they just give me nightmares about losing all my buses. These 2 were on a local auction site and NZ$10ea . Missed another couple in a double pack!

post-1342-0-56870500-1452817332_thumb.jpg

post-1342-0-04988800-1452817340_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That reminds me, got one of those die-cast coaches as well, brings my total up to 5.

I must admit to a slight addiction to the other Tomytec road vehicles, especially some of the "classic" taxis.

Hello. I also have the bus sickness. I have tried taking pain killers , but they just give me nightmares about losing all my buses. These 2 were on a local auction site and NZ$10ea . Missed another couple in a double pack!

attachicon.gif2016-01-15 12.37.12.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-15 12.37.28.jpg

Well done!  :)

These Kyosho buses are nice, and they come with a good looking case and attached side view mirrors! That Tobu one is nice! I only have 3 Kyosho buses only..

That reminds me, got one of those die-cast coaches as well, brings my total up to 5.

I must admit to a slight addiction to the other Tomytec road vehicles, especially some of the "classic" taxis.

Good call. The first thing to overcoming an addiction is to admit you have one.  :)  

Don't resist. This addiction is different. Resistance is futile and will cause fatal withdrawal symptoms.  :P

Ack it appears to be viral and jumping boarders! Zombie (err well bus) apocalypse is around the corner! Run!

Jeff

Jeff, sometimes it's better to face the apocalypse head on and come out stronger with a resistance, like Alice in Resident Evil ~~  :P

Some people might think "You crazy?!" but no... i just wanted to store and carry my trains in style :3 (wished i could fill it more thou...)

post-3601-0-74208200-1452946319_thumb.jpg

post-3601-0-53676800-1452946323_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

And at the same time protecting them from any damage! Cool mate

Still waiting for my other one thou... still not happy about the fact i gotta pay double for each of em cause one of the boxs release freaking shifted...

Some people might think "You crazy?!" but no... i just wanted to store and carry my trains in style :3 (wished i could fill it more thou...)

No crazy or maybe we are two crazy people cos' I was thinking about getting one of those as well... it looks great!

Let's us know bit more of your opinion about the product.

• Like 1

No crazy or maybe we are two crazy people cos' I was thinking about getting one of those as well... it looks great!

Let's us know bit more of your opinion about the product.

Well... they arent quite cheap wich is why i said i might be crazy... but otherwise, these boxes seem pretty sturdy, bigger than normal folding boxes... and as i said... they are folding boxes, if no need just fold em together and they take less space than before... definitly something to think of for transport when you go somewhere with your trains and just a simple box isnt stylish enough ;D

Our company lawyer was in the States for a few days, so I asked her to bring me cherry blossom leaf from Scenery Express. I ordered 2 packages from the same product but in different packages. Sadly, they are not match in colour, although it should be. My plan is to make a T-trak module full with cherry trees.

post-212-0-11509700-1452954110_thumb.jpg

Our company lawyer was in the States for a few days, so I asked her to bring me cherry blossom leaf from Scenery Express. I ordered 2 packages from the same product but in different packages. Sadly, they are not match in colour, although it should be. My plan is to make a T-trak module full with cherry trees.

attachicon.gifIMG_3205.jpg

Bummer.  They are different stock numbers.  The one on the left seems to have red added in also.

I did not know these product existed.  Will have to investigate.

Edited by katoftw

Yeah, stock numbers are different, due to the different packages, but in the name they are the same. Left one has red, right one has pink. When I ordered I though it will be white with a very few pink. We will see how it will look on trees.

6544 when I googled had 2/3 white + 1/3 pink for example.

Seems the products are not clearly consistent at packaging.

6543 has 2/3 pink + 1/3 white.

6542 has 1/3 pink, 1/3 white + 1/3 red.

You could attempt picking the red out of the 6542 packet if you want a boring brain meltdown.

Edited by katoftw

attachicon.gifIMG_3205.jpg

After looking at their website.  It looks like you got 16oz of Crabapple incorrectly labelled at Cherry Blossum.

Jap_Chery02.jpgCrab-Apl02.jpg

Edited by katoftw

Collected a parcel on Saturday from our good friend at Loco1, containing a few more rail parts to continue finishing up the layout. With these, we are now commission the layout and have it ready to run now!  :)

Also, the delivery of the long awaited East-I, and also a nice E233-5000 Keiyo line. Gotta love the East-I.... The E233-5000 is also a nice addition to make a good scene together with the E257-500 and 255 series for the Boso Area~~

post-819-0-06040800-1453096847_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-56831100-1453096854_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-25299600-1453096860_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-24947700-1453096866_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-73966600-1453096870_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-07150000-1453096877_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-90974200-1453096880_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-21069900-1453096884_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-94426800-1453096891_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-21812600-1453096897_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
Guest keio6000

Anybody have a good source for these?  I'd like to order 3 or 4 of them.

Thanks!

• Like 1

From ModelTrainPlus a Kumoha 12 (thanks to Welshbloke for the tip):

gallery_1206_164_26181.jpg

Glad you got one, think Kato had a big hit on their hands with these!

The post is currently transporting:

Tomytec wheels and pantographs, also a 107 Series in the original livery (with the big "N" on the side). I now need to order two TM-14s and a TM-18, along with another pair of pantographs. Planning to complete one a month as a way of spreading the cost out, next month will be KuMoHa 123-5 then after that the yellow 105 Series, then the 107. That'll be it for a while though as there aren't any other Tomytecs I like the look of at the moment!

Kato island platform and the end-on station entrance building, for my layout plan. Going to gather all the materials first before I pick up a drill or paintbrush.

Kato KiHa 47-0, as there was a seller on Amazon Marketplace clearing the last of their stock for £23 including postage. It'll run with my dummy KiHa 52 for now, although I may well order a KiHa 65 to partner it eventually as those are also cheap and I have another spare lighting unit...

Then I really need to start saving for when the two car "Getaden" units are released, as I suspect it'll be a case of buying them immediately or not at all!

• Like 1