What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

Nice ~ The first parcel with trains is always the one you will remember... I still remembered mine with the Tomix 321 series ~  :)

I see another has gotten the Keihan K-On bug!  :)

Well... its K-On! but i nearly got all of the Keihan Trams so i had to buy them lol...

Nice haul, I especially like the magazine and KUMOHA12.

Yes, the KuMoHa 12, only reason i wanted it is because somehow started to get interested in the Tsurumi Line lol

//Edit:

Welp... my last shipment for this year and with that also the completition of my Keihan-Otsu Line Tram Collection \o/... well unless they release new ones... then i gotta get another shipment...

post-3601-0-33042000-1450374774_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheNicofabi
  • Like 1

Nothing new or spectacular, but I always wanted one of these:

gallery_1206_164_10803.jpg

so when one came up cheap on Yahoo Japan Auctions I was unable to resist. Stupidly I didn't notice until after winning that the reason for the cheapness was that it was advertised as "junk", with the additional bits like pantograph missing. However while tidying up last night I noticed something moving around inside the box, and after taking the padding out, tucked away inside were the pantograph and an unused sheet of decals :D

• Like 6

A Kato train case arrived for my 165 Series:

20151221_135257_zpst7pfnozb.jpg

The KuMoYuNi has taken the remaining slot, as it's original packaging isn't suitable for repeated opening and closing. The 165 Series intermediate cars aren't in here as the Kato jewel cases are more robust than the card-and-polystyrene boxes the three car sets came in.

Edited by Welshbloke

Also got my East-I coming in pretty soon ~ Cant wait for the Doctor of the East to arrive after a really long wait for its return!

Recently got a small parcel from AmiAmi for some more layout parts.. The Kato platforms are seriously getting interesting...  :)

post-819-0-17900700-1450759178_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-73366900-1450759185_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-45033300-1450759194_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Managed to track down a SaRo 455 for sane money. I'd rather have had the one with the green stripe, but it's better than not having one at all. My 457 Series will now be vaguely realistic, if rather shortened compared to the diagrams Kato put on the back of the box!

• Like 1

Just waiting for my invoice from Nariichi-san for the two new Modemo Arakawa trams (orange and purple) and some Kato Unitram stuff - I want to build something completely new and different for me that I can easily take to shows. I'm planning a Unitram loop with extensions off each side.

• Like 1

Nothing new or spectacular, but I always wanted one of these:

gallery_1206_164_10803.jpg

so when one came up cheap on Yahoo Japan Auctions I was unable to resist. Stupidly I didn't notice until after winning that the reason for the cheapness was that it was advertised as "junk", with the additional bits like pantograph missing. However while tidying up last night I noticed something moving around inside the box, and after taking the padding out, tucked away inside were the pantograph and an unused sheet of decals :D

Railsquid that looks great! What train is it? I need one of those!

Cheers eh,

Todd 

That's a Modemo Tokyo Toden 6000-kei tram. Mechanically a very nice little model and runs smoothly over points; the body is mounted a bit higher than it should be, so it looks a bit odd if you compare it to photos of the protoype running on street tracks, but as I don't have any yet it's not a problem ;).

Tomytec also have a version.

Thank you sir!

Good to here you are alive and kicking Ken.  You have been awol for far too long.  And I'm curious to how some of your projects are coming along.

Thank you! It's been a rough year, but I'm trying to get back in the saddle and start modeling again.

• Like 1

Thank you! It's been a rough year, but I'm trying to get back in the saddle and start modeling again.

Sorry to hear that.  I did not know you have been having a rough year.  I just assumed you were busy or had enough of the interent.  Good luck for the future.  Your Keifuku and Nishikigawa works is what tickled my fancy.

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

A small parcel from HS arrived before Christmas so I can attempt to complete the long overdue layout... Nothing fanciful, just some missing track pieces...

post-819-0-78572800-1451273331_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-85328800-1451273336_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-11879000-1451273344_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-58545300-1451273351_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that.  I did not know you have been having a rough year.  I just assumed you were busy or had enough of the interent.  Good luck for the future.  Your Keifuku and Nishikigawa works is what tickled my fancy.

I'll get back to both of those projects but need something simple to get back into it.

I ordered 2 Railfan magazines from Hobby Search about 1 month ago, now they arrived. I ordered issue nr. 2015/12 due to the E235 series but it contains a nice, small diary, while issue 2016/01 was bought due to the calendar. I think the magazines were overprotected a little...

post-212-0-62241900-1451330462_thumb.jpg post-212-0-00124900-1451330470_thumb.jpg post-212-0-46110400-1451330477_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

The four packages that I've been waiting for all showed up within the past two weeks so I've got a lot of new stuff to find space for, guess I'll have to buy another of those big plastic storage tubs right away. My latest acquisitions:

Hobby Search-

6'x3' panoramic mat ( Tomix )

Bus garage and small factory kits ( both Tsugawa )

Choshi Electric Ry. deha 1000 type 2 car set ( Tomytec )

"Safety first" zebra fence ( Casco )

Small office building B ( Tomix )

Diotown Showa era shop w/artificial stone facade ( Kato )

Unitrack curves R216-45 ( set of 4 )

Elementary school ( Tomytec )

Road lettering sheets A & C ( Tsugawa )

LPG truck set ( Tomytec )

Third rail, 6 pieces ( Greenmax )

Bridges and small boat kit ( " )

Tokyu old series 3000 car kit ( " )

Plaza Japan-

Rice fields ready for harvest ( Tomytec )

Parking lot for beneath viaduct ( Tomix )

Set of 3 shops ( " )

9 story office building ( " )

I've got to stop spending so much on this stuff or I'll end up living on an all-McDonald's diet. :sad1:

• Like 1

Plaza Japan-

I've got to stop spending so much on this stuff or I'll end up living on an all-McDonald's diet. :sad1:

Good Haul!

I tend to forget Plaza Japan, which is good for some hard to get and otherwise discontinued items...

I know what you mean, but having McDonald's is already a luxury, we are having Instant Noodles!  :)

• Like 1

I ordered 2 Railfan magazines from Hobby Search about 1 month ago, now they arrived. I ordered issue nr. 2015/12 due to the E235 series but it contains a nice, small diary, while issue 2016/01 was bought due to the calendar. I think the magazines were overprotected a little...

attachicon.gifIMG_3092.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_3093.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_3095.jpg

Yeah I have these two issues also ^______^

• Like 1

Instant noodles? Decadence. Here at Chez Railsquid we're reduced to chewing on discarded Tetsu-kore packaging.

also the cardboard box which my latest shipment of British stuff from the UK just arrived in.