New NHK World show: Japan Railway Journal

miyakoji

Also available on YouTube

and on NHK video on demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by cteno4
Fixed youtube
  • Like 1

Episode 28: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7LFvItVrwd0bnIxU1BNbjVFXzQ/view?usp=sharing

Due to an increase in my own use of Google Drive for ongoing project videos, I will only be storing 2 episodes of this show and 1 episode of Train cruise at a time. As new shows are aired, older episodes will be removed as soon as the new show is uploaded. I currently have 25, 26, 27 and now 28 on my GD but 25 and 26 will be removed tomorrow. So if anyone's missing them, get them quick...

• Like 3

Thank you very much as usual Lee san!

I have most of the episodes with compliments from Lee San, so I might be able to upload some missing episodes through requests.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Thank you Lee, as always. I was interested in reading your post as I didn't know the Train Cruise programme existed! Hold off for a day please and I will grab all the ones currently on the drive (I think 13 is the earliest still live).

Thank you Lee, as always. I was interested in reading your post as I didn't know the Train Cruise programme existed! Hold off for a day please and I will grab all the ones currently on the drive (I think 13 is the earliest still live).

You should be able to go back to Episode 12 of Train Cruise, that's still on my GD along with 13, 14, 15 & 16

• Like 1

You should be able to go back to Episode 12 of Train Cruise, that's still on my GD along with 13, 14, 15 & 16

Thank you Lee. Found 12 now so have sorted 12 to 16 inclusive.

In next week will come another new episode about the evolution of Keihan Railway with the use of advanced technology in his way to the top. Details here:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/japanrailway/201702080600/ (Image data)

Keihan Electric Railway: Advanced Technology that Dominated the Railway Hub

3 railways have been competing for dominance of the Osaka-Kyoto region since the 1920's. The Keihan Electric Railway's many S-curves made it the underdog against Japan Railway Company and Hankyu Railway, but after introducing advanced technology and new innovative services the company is now on top. Join us as we take a look at how Keihan Electric Railway's efforts have made a major impact on the improvement of rail technology in Japan.

Hours of Broadcast (London Time)

Thursday, February 1615:30 - 16:00  / 21:30 - 22:00

Friday, February 17 3:30 - 4:00 / 9:30 - 10:00

Edited by fpav_2125
  • Like 1

Thank you very much as usual Lee​. I hope you're busy with work.

No, I don't work anymore, all the projects I mention are just hobby projects designed to run the clock down faster. The more I do, the quicker time passes, the quicker time passes, the better.