Loco1hobby

keitaro

the_weird_one

Gah can't find the Kitto Zutto Go on your site to order along with the power unit :( ah well if I've missed out on it I've missed out on it

hello Mark and Bik,

I just received some fancy HO E6 shinkansens in today all gone but 1 full set left. I must say it is amazing. I will post a ho/n gauge comparison here soon.

Contact me though about any HO and i will definitely try order anything in.

Darklighter-

These are all sold out with Kato. I have them on reservation though as well as the other 2 decoders fr and em. I don`t know the date it was hoped for this month. when i know a date i will add reservations.

I have 10 of each on reservation but if anyone wants to buy larger amounts just email me.

the motor kit is in stock for the sanriku kit.

If anyone has the kit on reservation already and wants to add the motor to the order PM me or mail me.

www.loco1hobby.net/en/tomix-n-guage/382-ts-0040660-36-1.html

the weird one do you mean  Kitto Zutto Go as http://www.loco1hobby.net/en/tomix/370--limited-edition-36-sanriku-railway-form-kit-2.html

Also, about the site, Over the ext few weeks i will be applying Japanese language to the site just finishing off translations and making a payment module ever so slowly (It`s really hard). Links that may be present in the forum may no longer work as they are missing the /en/ after .net.

you can adding the /en/ manually or just search the name on the site normally

note that the Japanese site will apply tax to the order and prices unless you are logged in with a billing and delivery address from overseas. This will not affect pricing for EN and nothing needs to be done.

For English speakers in japan using the English site when you get to check out it will apply tax at the cart (unless billing and shipping are international). But so far should not show tax on the products page.

the_weird_one

Yep that was it thanks, and yeah it was missing the /en/ not a problem just ordering the Kitto and the motor kit now

Thanks again

hello Mark and Bik,

I just received some fancy HO E6 shinkansens in today all gone but 1 full set left. I must say it is amazing. I will post a ho/n gauge comparison here soon.

Contact me though about any HO and i will definitely try order anything in.

Thanks Dave, I'll do that. 

Did I mention how happy I am with the C12s?  :love10:

Alll the best,

Mark.

E3 Shinkansen back in stock after sell out.

Also implementing a shipping calculator, don`t be alarmed if it seems too high i will still have this manually calculated and adjusted till it is complete and accurate.

29th likely finished by.

Coming soon paypal check out once calculator is complete and had a week or so to gauge it`s accuracy. This is to speed up shipping time for customers and easier payment process.

Pre-orders will still be completed manually when in stock.

New Years Special

Additional 5% off order total excluding shipping.

be sure to enter coupon code at check out LOCO1NYE to get the discount.

Valid till 2nd January 2014

Please be aware shipping estimate is still not complete so it may not be accurate of the end payment when payment request is sent through paypal.

Edited by keitaro
  • Like 1

Up for pre-order [Limited Edition] J.R. Series N700-8000 Sanyo/Kyushu Shinkansen (Kumamon/Kuro chan Set) Tomix 98925 25% off

Hurry while stocks last, If i run out email me and i can likely get more reservations close soon.

Price "may" change slight at release due to tax changes latter but shouldn`t change more than 3%

I say this because my supplier has failed to advise if tomix`s advertised price has factored the change in.

video of the prototype

Edited by keitaro

Which set goes with which add on? There are 2 basic sets and 2 addon sets. What is the difference between the eary type kodama and the initial type basic?

hello these sets can make several formations.

So far tomix has not provided details of car numbers in each set.

i beleive you can get the

basic set kodama or hikari

then to make the whole set you need to add a and b car sets and maybe multiples of b for the kodama.

As soon as tomix sends out the car numbers i can provide more details.

the limited edition is the full set though.

Martijn Meerts

One thing to note is that the description (of the limited edition at least) mentions something along the lines of the nose cone being lit up. If that's the case, I'm pre-ordering, but we'll probably have to wait for the new releases poster to be sure if it's actually lit up, or just made translucent and/or more shiny than the rest of the body.