Loco1hobby

keitaro

Hello Mr Dave,

Are you partaking in the Tomix shinkansen car promotion?  If so, can you explain how it works and whether those of us with current pre-orders are eligible?

Sure in order to apply for this you need 3 vouchers inside the sets of

for my customers those that want to claim this please email me so i can make a list. if a set has already been shipped to you such as 300 then please mail me the coupon and i can open the other sets.

Whats involved i will collect the coupon from pre - orders and send in claim. once i have all 3 or you have sent any missing to me. i will send claim and once delivered i can send shipping charge via paypal + fee to cover paypal fee.

example shipping might be 680 yen + 50 yen to you. this will obviously depend on sal, sal tracking, e packet or ems chosen.

---

For non loco1 customers. As Tomix will not ship this deal to over seas i am happy to help as i know hobby search for example usually will not assist with this.

What you need to do.

Contact me via email. Send the vouchers to me. I will send to tomix and charge you shipping costs.

example mail to tomix + shipping and pay pal fee back to you.

---

This ends October 1st as in any mailed or arrived after this date will not get the model. Therefore i suggest sending the coupons to me from you location prior to sept 1st to allow 1 week to arrive to me and a few days to get to Tomix.

I have not seen this voucher yet but if tomix require shipping cost paid to be delivered to me this will also be added. Though the campaign poster does not mention such a charge.

Edited by keitaro
  • Like 1

For those interested in this.

These are the links to the models please contact me and i can do my best to get more in stock so you can get the 3 vouchers.

Tomix JR 300-0 Tokaido and Sanyo Shinkansen system (Late) (Basic 6-Car Set) N Gauge model train 1 left

[Limited Edition] JNR 0 system Tokaido Shinkansen (Hikari opened No. 1 · H2 organization set) (12-Car Set)  Sold out sorry though after release there is a small chance to get more.

JNR Series 0 Tokaido Shinkansen (large window car initial type) basic set 2 left possible to get more in

JNR Series 0 Tokaido Shinkansen (large window car early type Kodama) basic set 2 left also possible to get more

N700 2000 series Tokaido Sanyo Shinkansen (Basic 3-Car Set)  none left if you want contact me

Great explaination Dave san! Very clear and precise!  :)

Definitely helps to clear the picture and get that special zero series more easily!

• Like 1

Looking at the drawing that keitaro has posted, and comparing it with photos of 8620 class locos, it appears that the main difference between the two versions is in the lower cab sidesheets. 8620s have airbrake pipework and cocks behind the sidesheets, just above the footplate. On some engines there are access doors in the sidesheets to allow the maintainers to get at the pipework and isolating cocks more easily. 

Cheers,

Mark.

bikkuri bahn

You're right, Mark.  The version with the higher/cut-away cab sidesheets are called "susoage" cabs, literally "raised hem" cabs.

• Like 2

Something like how Santa Fe's streamlined 4-6-4 was nicknamed Mae West by crews after her skirts were removed exposing her runing gear. :)

hello,

Just a quick note for all customers.

The kato 100 series and 0 series 50th anniversary shinkansens are delayed till early august.

This is also the case for the e233-6000 set.

On another note the tomix 0 series is pushed back a few days till 31/7.

Regards,

David

hello,

Just a quick note for all customers.

The kato 100 series and 0 series 50th anniversary shinkansens are delayed till early august.

This is also the case for the e233-6000 set.

On another note the tomix 0 series is pushed back a few days till 31/7.

Regards,

David

Oh, I paid you already.  Do not refund.  Just wait for all item on that order and ship together please.

so am i :) please wait for tomix should be in my hands on Thursday. (provided tomix do not delay again).

You didn`t need to fulfill your bank transfer until it was in. I guess you were hoping to have it posted right away :)

No worry Mr Dave ... is still on the same credit card billing cycle.  It actually makes no difference to me.  I was simply asking you not to refund because of delay.

Hello Everyone,

Kato has recently announced a defect with the addon set 10-1231 for the orient express.

car #12 has a slightly incorrect color on the logo.

I believe I have contacted all customers I sold to.

However if i missed you and would like the part please contact me.

Kind Regards,

David

• Like 1