Loco1hobby

keitaro

Just some website news,

I have added pre-orders up and will add more in the comming days.

I have tested and it worked for me,

I will be adding a how to guide shortly.

For now if you wish to pre-order something please

Click on the preorder items page and click on the model,

Below the greyed out add to cart button should be a pre-order button. Click this and you should now be able to check out with the item,

Once the item is in stock you will be notified via email for payment.

IF pre-orders are all gone this button will dissapear (should) then you will be able to enroll for waiting list if any extras come up.

If the items is all out don`t hesitate to email me as a may be able to get more in for the pre-order.

Does the e-mail to you for anything you don't have in the store include older items no longer in production?

if the manufacturer site says available i can try get it.

example  http://www.katomodels.com/distribution/stock_search.shtm

if the item has a white triangle there is a good chance i can get it, though they are not always up to date.

black triangle very lucky maybe.

webskipper i assume you mean the kato n700a.

It should be released on 30th july or 1st august.

Martijn Meerts

I have to say, shipping from Loco1hobby was real quick. Took about a week for the package to arrive using registered SAL, and I didn't even have to pay import tax on it. Packages from Hobby Search usually take 2-3 weeks using EMS (they get hold up in customs for a long time) and up to 2 months using SAL (and then I still have to pay import tax :))

Also helps that you can just write regular English rather than try to use only simple words and sentences ;)

Darklighter

From my experience (and I received approx. 10 packages last month) SAL delivery times are completely random (between 1 and 4 weeks). My first package from Loco1hobby took 4 weeks to arrive, my second (sent a few days later) only 10 days (same size+weight). The same with packages from AmiAmi: Packages sent a week later arrived a week earlier. Most deliveries arrive after 10-14 days, though.

yeah the average to the us is 10-14 days here for the vast majority. some small packages will get here in a week or less. I think its all due to how much is at the airport that day and how much extra room on each flight they have to throw the sal in after baggage and ems and air freight! i have noticed that the really large packages tend to take the longest most of the time. makes sense!

jeff

Martijn Meerts

I'm never really comfortable with regular SAL though, so I like the option of registered SAL.. I like being able to track my packages, gives me at least an idea when they arrive.

yeah the average to the us is 10-14 days here for the vast majority. some small packages will get here in a week or less. I think its all due to how much is at the airport that day and how much extra room on each flight they have to throw the sal in after baggage and ems and air freight! i have noticed that the really large packages tend to take the longest most of the time. makes sense!

jeff

Its also a matter of how close a direct flight from Japan comes to your location.

Just got in my Tomix E6 from Loco1. Only issue to report was that it was delivered in a somen box and now I'm hungry.

• Like 1
Spaceman Spiff

Another order received from Locohobby. SAL with tracking less than two weeks to Canada with no custom charges. Thanks David!

Spiff