Loco1hobby

keitaro

Sorry mate,

Tomix don`t have any left :( only those floating about shops and a few suppliers (maybe). though i will keep looking.

though i have added it to my want list with my suppliers so if any come up i`ll let you know, they often come out of no where.

Hi,

I have done a "big" order last week at Keitaro's shop (Loco1hobby), and theborder arrived this morning.

A job weel done, very very fast shipping, and all for a very correct cost.

Thank you very much, I sure will order many times again!!!

See you.

Nicolas

I have two HO scale JNR C12 2-6-2Ts made by Tramway on their way to me from Keitaro. Full report once they arrive.  :)

Cheers,

Mark.

My Tramway C12s arrived yesterday, safe and sound. They are absolutely gorgeous! I'm about to head off to work, but I will post some photos ASAP.

Big thanks to Keitaro for getting them for me at a great price.  :)

Mark.

• Like 2

Vatato good to hear.

I hope you like it. They are really nice looking.

Website

The website will look a bit odd for then next 2 - 3 days making a new menu and changing a few pieces.

you should be able to still search and browse fine though in the categories.

and purchase still.

I have been conversing with the Loco1hobby ower/operator.  While I haven't purchased anything yet.  The help I have recieved make me feel confident when I do make an order.

Hi,

you need power unit 0660 separately to run aprrox. 2700 yen. you do not need kit 1

I am trying to source this power unit atm but my supplier has not got back to me on this yet.

the_weird_one

Thanks, need to get round to ordering the power unit / wheel and weight set and pantograph for the Eva train as well.

And then the K-on! stuff when that gets released - my entire collection of Japanese trains is going to be made up of Tomytec stuff at this rate

sorry for the late reply, i should be getting in some of those 0660 motors on Monday. once i do i`ll post up the link. Also hoping for some other HO items to arrive.

• Like 1