Loco1hobby

keitaro

westfalen

The stanndard type still won't let me click the pre-order box and I can't register or check out, after I fill in my details in both pages I get a box outside the broser window pointing to nothing saying 'please fill in this field'.

I'll message you the order when I get home from work tonight.

ok let me know it works here i do know of a recent registration bug same linkey had that should be fixed tomorrow, i can`t replicate the issue but am testing some new code.

Thanks Keitaro,

It has worked for me and the order has now been confirmed. Looking forward with future transactions with you.

• Like 1
westfalen

I tried again this evening and it all worked without a hitch. Registered and placed order for three C11's. :)

• Like 1

My Order has came in Keitaro, safe and sound :) now very happy to have the D51 added to my SL rollingstock fleet.

Edited by linkey

Hey Keitaro,

We have been promoting your online store at our Japan Festival on the Sunday (18th May) as we had a few people asking where can they buy the N scale trains, so hopefully you might get some extra sales.

cheers

• Like 1

Hi and Thanks Linkey!

I have recently just integrated my shop into Facebook.

So now you can search my catalogue in face book itself, all you need to do is click the link below and like the page.

Then you can click on the store button to view.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loco1Hobby/505862242811172

Also have some tomix containers arriving very soon.

check them here

• Like 2

Newsletter update on new items and restock.

Many new kato electric locomotives came in but they are selling fast.

read it here http://t.co/5E5Pqzyc7c

or subscribe to my newsletter by becoming a member on my site www.loco1hobby.net or subscribing at the bottom of the site.

New reservations/pre-orders

JR EF81 · 24 series Twilight Express (Basic 3-Car Set)

24 series 25 type limited express sleeper passenger car (Twilight) (Add-on A · 5-Car Set)

24 series 25 type limited express sleeper passenger car (Twilight) (Add-on B · 3-Car Set)

[Limited Edition] JR SL BanEtsu (ermine dome car) set C57 + 7 cars set with the newest dome view car.

JR Kiha 71 series limited express (Yufuin no mori world-updated) (4-Car Set)

more individual items to come lter such as tomy tec busses and trucks be sure to check my pre-order section at http://www.loco1hobby.net/62-pre-orders/

To order simply click the Pre-order button   If nothing happens contact me as it may already be gone and i can try my best to get more.

HHhmmm... I've always a special liking for the Yufuin no mori... Too bad it's a Kyushu train and I can't go into Kyushu now with my bleeding wallet...

Anyhow, received a parcel yesterday from loco1. Wonderful service and excellent delivery time! More details in the 'What did you order..' thread!  

*(June is indeed a month of instant noodles and canned food...)

Spaceman Spiff

Another transaction carried out withLocohobby. David went above and beyond again.

Great service as always.

Spiff

No there's 2 left so click on the page and select the pre-order button. let me know if you need any help reserving.