Loco1hobby

keitaro

Argh... I shouldn't/ mustn't listen to you guys!  :)

A Yufuin will mean = Aso boy, Isapuro Shinpei, Hayato No Kaze, Ibusuki no Tamatebako, Sonic, White Gull etc... NO!

Some Z Gauge items up for sale at 30% off for a limited time

These models are amazing each car is about the size for your credit card and has interior leds and leds front and rear.

E231-500 commuting type (Yamanote Line) (7 car basic set) Z gauge model trains

209-500 Keiyo Line (7 car basic set) Z Gauge model train

(Z Gauge) Yamanote Line Entry Set (E231-500 commuter) (rail + 4-Car Set)

Unfortunately the Green max models are all sold out now. Though if you still want please contact me i can do my best to get more.

Microace recent reservations still have a few left

Microace Keihan Series 800 new symbol mark (4-Car Set) N Gauge model train

Microace keihan 800 system first organization (4-Car Set) N Gauge model train

Cute! The Z scale Yamanote with interior lightings is really nice! The 209-500 Keiyo line is also very rare and hard to get...

resistance is futile Jeff!

More added as sell out due to high demand get in quick

Microace Keihan Series 800 new symbol mark (4-Car Set) N Gauge model train

Microace keihan 800 system first organization (4-Car Set) N Gauge model train

also restock this month 25% off till delivery

923 - 3000 series "Doctor Yellow" (Shinkansen electric track inspection train) (Basic 3-Car Set)

923 - 3000 series "Doctor Yellow" (Shinkansen electric track inspection train) (Add-on, 4-Car Set)

just click the button "click here to add pre-order to cart" and follow the check out process

Edited by keitaro

resistance is futile Jeff!

Lol Dave I now have a picture of you in my head as a Borg with a RR coupler as a hand stocking out!

Jeff

Soo cute soo tempting Dave! Must resist dipping into z!

Jeff

If someone did a good range of Z Shinkansen I would have a hard time not jumping in... imagine something like N-Trak in Z built around Shinkansen modeling.

Lol Dave I now have a picture of you in my head as a Borg with a RR coupler as a hand stocking out!

Jeff

don`t forget my shinkansen blades on my right arm and nankai rapit shaped chest plate

ken there is a few shinkansens out there in z bit rare now. The glass boxes by proz are amazing shame they are shying away from z Gauge as it was truly amazing there line up.

I think they needed to put more effort into building up the brand but they didn`t and yes i think a shinkansen would have boosted their sales.

I really think an e6 / e7 running loops on one of their display dioramas would look fantastic. or a doctor yellow :D

The ProZ dioramas are using the smallest possible radiuses for these commuter trains and the inner loop is even too tight for some older Z scale rolling stock. Any shinkansen would look bad on them and would have to use conventional truck mounted couplers. It's doable, but Tokyo Marui has a completly different product profile and adding new trains and turnouts was not an option. On the other hand, Rokuhan took up the business right from where Tokyo Marui left it. The japanese Z scale market is right at the same level now where the N scale was in the early 1970-ies, but has a much stronger competition from other scales.

still the models marui did are amazingly detailed for the size. i bought one for myself. seria or daiso sell plastic display cases for 108 yen and this model should fit in, i was thinking to d/c the motor and have it it on the shelf lit up using a self made battery pack to power it.