Hobby Search

bill937ca

Aw man, the GreenMax KiHa54-500 was tempting!

I was about to order it but then I received an important call and now it's sold out.  :cussing:

• Like 2

Anyone else getting errors when they try to checkout?  Any time I try to order I get

"An error occurred during credit card verification process.

An unexpected error has occurred.

We are sorry for the trouble, but please fill our the order form again."

I've tried ordering a few times, and tried different cards, so I don't think the problem is on my end.

Anyone else getting errors when they try to checkout? Any time I try to order I get

"An error occurred during credit card verification process.

An unexpected error has occurred.

We are sorry for the trouble, but please fill our the order form again."

I've tried ordering a few times, and tried different cards, so I don't think the problem is on my end.

I do the paypal option, since I was having the same issue and I tried contacting hobby search support and never got a response.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

Last night several payment sites including paypal were either down or not loading well or not getting secure connections (I was paying bills) was wondering if some dns attacks might be going on...

Jeff

serotta1972

I pulled the trigger on 2 items last night - I hope it wasn't one of the trains you were trying to get Kiha66.  Sorry to hear about your experience.

Kato 1-201 C56 17,600 Yen

Tomix 98944 Series E3-0 Tohoku Shinkansen `Nasuno` 11,440 Yen

• Like 1

This sale has a few items I'm actually interested in for once.  817-3000 3 car add on set.  Would go well with my 813 kato set.

Some kinki green joyful train and a Tomix Hayabusa 4 car basic set 9100, down from 13000.

Not really into it, but the East-i discounted at 30% must have those whom brought it a few months earlier annoyed.

That E3 was a good buy. Mandarake wanted 14K for a used one.

I pulled the trigger on 2 items last night - I hope it wasn't one of the trains you were trying to get Kiha66.  Sorry to hear about your experience.

• Like 1

Nah, I was hoping to grab the tomix kiha 66/67 set in JNR colors.  Sounds like you got a nice haul though.

Good haul! The Nasuno kept me thinking, but I guess I passed since I already have a Tomix E3 Komachi...

This sale has a few items I'm actually interested in for once.  817-3000 3 car add on set.  Would go well with my 813 kato set.

Some kinki green joyful train and a Tomix Hayabusa 4 car basic set 9100, down from 13000.

Not really into it, but the East-i discounted at 30% must have those whom brought it a few months earlier annoyed.

katoftw san I thought you would have grabbed the 817-3000. It is a Kyushu set anyhow and once I saw that set I thought of you ~ Wonder why...

The Kinki green got me thinking, but I guess i'll stick with the Orange ones (ACE) for now.. The E5 Hayabusa is great, but I recall getting the add-on during their previous sale and the basic from MTP so i'm cleared for the E5...

Annoyed yes... Surely. But strange to see it on the sale thread... and still available now. I thought it would be grabbed up so fast since the East-I had many people (including myself) wait ages and not wanting to pay premium for the older set. I guess the ones who get REALLY annoyed would be the ones who got the set at premium costs from 3rd parties before the re-release...

Martijn Meerts

Weren't you NOT going to get more steamers, or was that someone else? :D

serotta1972

Doh, yeah I did say that huh - might have to go edit that post.  But this is HO and I have a couple of good reasons for getting it.  :)

Darklighter

Is that the international parcel option? I don't get what shipping the international parcel gets you other than insurance. They seem to have that option for Sal, airmail, and EMS but the price is double for the rate of each normally.

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/service/i_parcel_en.html

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/parcel3_en.html

Jeff

"International Parcel" only makes sense for packages that are too heavy or large for "Small Package". Shipping a package weighing 6 kg to Europe, for example, costs 8350 yen with SAL International parcel and 11000 yen with EMS. Edited by Darklighter

Ahh, makes sense now. I always thought HS didn't bother with Sal on above 2kg as from like 2.5kg to something like 5 or 6 kg in the past EMS was cheaper than the international parcel Sal. Now it looks like EMS here to the states is 5-10% more in that range. But this may change with the coming EMS rate increases.

Jeff

Eurostar25

Hobby search just sent an email for those that may be looking for a super view odoriko it's back in stock. Released in 2004, wonder where they've sourced this from as it's been out of production for a while, we'll ever since I've been looking for it for the last 2 years. Wouldn't mind the add on set becoming available

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10033880

Another Hobby Search sale:   Don't miss the Bargain Sale begin 12:00PM [GMT+9]   Bargain Sale will start from 12:00PM of 8th Jun., Japan time[GMT+9].

I scumbed to the Meitetsu Series 3300 - Project of the 400th Anniversary of Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu`s Achievement. Expensive even with the discount, but it has castles on it!

Jeff

Ochanomizu

Hello,

Most of the items are same from the April sale.  Actually, when I looked at the page many of the links were still hot from when I looked in April.

I saw a few I was interested in.  But had sold out by the time I first looked today.

The Tomix Koki 106 and 50000 w/ lights got me more excited than the sale items.