Random photos of stations I have visited

mojo

Paul,

again thanks so much for all these pictures, it’s a great vicarious trip for many of us and the pictures of the day to day bits of life/scenes is great for modeling ideas.

hope you are having loads of fun. You up to 3 suitcases of vintage electronics going home?

jeff

• Like 2

I agree with Jeff! It’s great browsing your photos and I have saved a few of them as reference for future modeling projects. Thank you!

Marc

• Like 1

G'day Paul,

I'm also really enjoying your travels around Tokyo. I'm always keen to see photos of ordinary suburbs there, and yours are very useful as references, as Jeff and Madsing note. But apart from that, I think you have a great eye for composition, and so you photos are equally enjoyable for their aesthetics. 

Thanks again, and all best,

Mark.

• Like 2

Wow, thanks everyone. If these photos come out well it's more luck than skill I think... If I can I usually take a few and then pick the best one, but I'm rarely happy with the composition. I wish I had taken more now, or spent more time "sight seeing" and visiting more random stuff, rather than just Hard Off. Next time I guess.

I've got plenty more to post too. This trip has been really busy. The Hard Off app says I visited 166 shops, although many are two or three shops at the same site. I need to do a proper count but I estimate about 60-70 individual sites. It's been very physically demanding. My health isn't great but I really wanted to do it. Hard Off is addictive, I just want to see what is at the next one. I find it hard to fit in meals because I don't want to stop.

I want to thank you guys. My IRL friends aren't all that interested in most of what I get up to in Japan, or the photos I take. It's nice to see people take an interest.

PXL_20221227_083451859.thumb.jpg.e1765bd42a0e17933a939d21a6d93514.jpgPXL_20221227_083406743.thumb.jpg.41a6515a555e5b26088b55d174ae1b61.jpg

More Enoshima.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1