What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

My order, which I placed on the 5th with HS is still showing as 'preparing for shipping' surely it doesn't take 6 days for 'in stock' items to be boxed and posted?

Yesterday I received an order from Nariichi at MTP

Kato 10-294 Series 205 Senseki Line 4 car set

Kato 10-885 Series 205 Yokohama Line 8 car set

Tomix 2783 Koki container wagons 2 car set

Tomix 3114 UT1 tank container (*2)

Not due anything else now until March, which should help with the damage to the CC.

Dave

Martijn Meerts

Just ordered Kato's PRR Broadway Limited 10-car base set and 4-car add-on set. It was on sale for around 200 Euro, down from 340 Euro. Considering I've had the tuscan red version of the GG1 for quite a while (with decoder installed too) I figured now would be a good time to get the matching cars ;)

Just arrived:

-Tomytec J.N.R. Series 42 Minobu Line two car set A and B

-Graham Farish British Rail 4cep 3rd rail emu

-and a rather old Dapol British Rail Class 73 3rd rail diesel electric locomotive with a few cars

• Like 2

Just arrived:

-Tomytec J.N.R. Series 42 Minobu Line two car set A and B

-Graham Farish British Rail 4cep 3rd rail emu

-and a rather old Dapol British Rail Class 73 3rd rail diesel electric locomotive with a few cars

British Rail 4cep 3rd rail emu and British Rail Class 73, excellent!! :icon_thumright:

Martijn Meerts

My Broadway Limited arrived today.. Beautiful train, and looks great being pulled by the tuscan red version of the GG1 =)

• Like 1

I received a box from MTP yesterday ............ mostly stuff for the mountain layout Im currently building. Also got some AC universal adaptors for my Kato throttles. 

Mardon

post-1282-0-30512200-1392439369_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got my new goodies Thursday and ysterday...and they look terrific (photos may not show their true awesomeness....blame the photographer.....)

Just for the record, that is a polar bear on the end nose of the Zoo train...

and the lower body striping on the 489 Hakusan is a nice light blue/darker blue/light blue piping

post-1370-0-98555300-1392475600_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-83509200-1392475646_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-98600800-1392475692_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-49719000-1392475739_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-47256300-1392475785_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-67774100-1392475831_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-70432800-1392475875_thumb.jpg

post-1370-0-68136500-1392475921_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just arrived:

In what livery?

I have one in the old SWT livery.

I have never thought to buy this set, but the animals on it look so cool...

In what livery?

I have one in the old SWT livery.

It's the original BR blue. It seems slightly darker/yellower than the blue and gray livery of the coaches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:73101_John_Griffiths.jpg

Currently it has a short train of mk1-s, but that could be changed to a mk2 dbso-fo-so rake for push pull operation. (or needs a Class 489 as a driving trailer)

The 4cep is also in br blue, and by adding a restaurant car, can be changed to a 4bep, but the roofs don't really match, so it looks like the restaurant should stay with the Class 73.

ps: I need a few parts for the locomotive though. It's an old one and some of the detail parts (horns, 3rd rail shoes) are missing (this was not in the description). Also the motor runs a bit hot.

Edited by kvp
Mudkip Orange

I got:

---Tomytec taxis

---Tomytec over-the-road coaches (Highland Express, Meitetsu bus, etc)

---Some railway collection that I forget what it is at the moment plus the requisite parts to motorize it.

lurkingknight

my led lighting arrived today... the 3 color strip.. .despite what the literature says doesn't do white... when you use the remote to tell it to go white it just turns on all 3 colors simultaneously and each strip section has 3 of every color so there's a total of 9 individual LEDs on it. I was sort of hoping the colors were all in 1 emitter. Regardless, I think I can still find a use for the rainbow strip... also getting the rainbow strip also got me the remote control and the power unit which were cheaper than ordering just the controller and adapter by itself. The 3 color was also a 3528. I think the 5050 is capable of actual color modulation within the LED but the strip might be wider.

The controller has a built in dimmer as well with 16 steps, I'm guessing that it modulates the output voltage.

Bright Warm White 3528 SMD LED 

very warm... almost yellow 

Super Bright White 3528 300 LED

very bright, almost glaring  

Cool Bright White 3528 SMD 300 LED

cool white is not as bright and a couple steps more blue than bright. 

Prices averaged out to about 5 bucks a reel shipped. All are 5m, non water proof.

led.JPG

Edited by lurkingknight

I recived the SJ X2000 in H0 from Sweden...

Since now I thinked was only Acme (Italian producer) sells "unassembled" train, but now... :angry5:

missing driving cab window...

post-929-0-72633100-1392727997_thumb.jpg

need for comments...?

post-929-0-05036400-1392728025_thumb.jpg

I wrote to seller... now I'm waiting...

Krackel Hopper

My first order from ModelTrainPlus came today. I was very pleased with the transaction and will certainly order from again in the future.

While I would have loved to purchase these in person.. my better half insisted I buy them now before they disappear.. because who knows if they'll be available when we finally make it to Japan..

Tomix Tec Station Omiya & Tomix Icoca cars

post-180-0-38004600-1392761498_thumb.jpg

cptalbertwesker

Got my new goodies Thursday and ysterday...and they look terrific (photos may not show their true awesomeness....blame the photographer.....)

and the lower body striping on the 489 Hakusan is a nice light blue/darker blue/light blue piping

Jealous

I recived the SJ X2000 in H0 from Sweden...

Since now I thinked was only Acme (Italian producer) sells "unassembled" train, but now... :angry5:

missing driving cab window...

attachicon.gifIMG_0512.JPG

need for comments...?

attachicon.gifIMG_0513.JPG

I wrote to seller... now I'm waiting...

Good luck man. That sucks big time! It's a beautiful looking train though.

Today have arrived 3 decoders for my japanese loco (the TCS ones I was asking you in another thread)

2 weeks to arrive from Litchfield station to Italy is quite good and they skipped custom :)

Martijn Meerts

My MicroAce Kiha47 Ibusuki no Tamatebako (http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10227765) finally arrived, after having been delayed multiple times. Worth the wait though, because it's a really nice train with very nice paint job and detailing.

That was also actually the last item I had on (pre-)order at HS, now I just have 3 more sets on pre-order at loco1hobby ;)

(I really can't seem to be able to stop buying stuff, even though I really should :D )

Edited by Martijn Meerts
  • Like 1

Micro Ace Kiha47 Ibusuki no Tamatebako 2 car set.  Hopefully HS come good, didn't think they'd have one for a while since it was recently a pre order new release.  Find out n a day or two if it is really in stock or not.

Micro Ace Kiha47 Ibusuki no Tamatebako 2 car set.  Hopefully HS come good, didn't think they'd have one for a while since it was recently a pre order new release.  Find out n a day or two if it is really in stock or not.

They tell me that my reserved one is on the way.

did you pre pre order the Isaburo & Shinpei Kiha140 also?  i did.

No I gave that one a miss. Got to draw the line somewhere.