Perpetual JR Aizu Wakamatsu Screen Shot Thread

Guest ___

8pm for students, are these high schoolers? If so what is the typical length of a school day?

Ive never figured out the typical Japanese school day. While in Japan (and through this webcam) I've seen them going to school on Saturdays. I've seen kids fill up the station between 1200-1400. And it varies greatly from day to day and school to school.

66087706.jpg

0745 EST - 2145 JPN

Note, the spotter used as this is not the regularly assigned platform for trains longer than four cars. Train on left has had a slow trickle of passengers, business men, and high school students (still in uniform!?) Also interesting to note, the LED message board on the left has been dark for over an hour now, hadn't expected to see anything even come in to that plaform.

CaptOblivious

Nor is the Aizu Liner on the regular or holiday timetables for that platform…

http://www.jreast-timetable.jp/timetable/list0018.html

66087706.jpg

0745 EST - 2145 JPN

Note, the spotter used as this is not the regularly assigned platform for trains longer than four cars. Train on left has had a slow trickle of passengers, business men, and high school students (still in uniform!?) Also interesting to note, the LED message board on the left has been dark for over an hour now, hadn't expected to see anything even come in to that plaform.

I'm guessing that he's there cause of the guy on the other track, and I'm guessing it's a ngiht time thing. I did not see any passengers board thoguh I was not watching it the entire time either.

It's amazing what a difference a few hours make. We went from school kids to office workers to skanks. Well, I guess they're skanks, does flame red miniskirts cut 15" above the knees fishnets and 3" heels count, cause there's a bunch of them on the platform right now.

555f.jpg

Had a better shot, but didn't catch it as I thought.

29261114.jpg

1735 EST - 0535 JPN

There was another train on track 1 that left five minuets ago,m but it was identical to the train that had been sitting on that track all night so I omitted it from thee thread.

20800765.jpg

1810 EST- 0810 JPN

I still sorta feel bad for all those Japanese high school kids who (in uniform) got off this train who had to go to school on a Saturday.