● E653 system (fresh Hitachi, red) 7-car train set 

● E653 system (fresh Hitachi Orange) 4-car train set 
● E653 system (fresh Hitachi and green) 7-car train set

new_release_201601_01.jpg

PDF version: http://www.greenmax.co.jp/pdf/new_release_201601_01.pdf

Edited by Gordon Werner
  • Like 1

Kabutoni

I think many many people were anticipating the original E635 Series in Fresh Hitachi livery from Greenmax. A low-profile motor and a lower price than 2nd hand MicroAce sets will guarantee a definite hit! I'm kind of eyeballing the 4-car orange set now, since it occasionally ran as a single unit on the Mito line as a Special Rapid.

JR 500系

I'm eyeing this too, but I already got the older MA model... And they cant couple together I think....

post-819-0-68936200-1453206829_thumb.jpg

railsquid

That's a model of a typical "Lion's Mansion", a chain of rental apartments pretty ubiquitous throughout large parts of Japan. Google "ライオンズマンション" for pictures.

katoftw

Thanks.  Guessing they will be making and releasing it in 2016?

railsquid

"Autumn 2016 or later". It'll be a completed structure not a kit, BTW. Oh, and correction: they also build apartments for sale.

cteno4

Other labels are just details that they will reproduce the logo, texture and distinctive entrance on the model. Price not determined yet. Google image translate works well on this!

Wonder if this will be easy to modify for kitbashing!? Would be great if they did it a floor at a time so you sealed them off for more fun lighting and easy expansion or contraction. But that would be a bit more plastic so I assume standard greenmax walls.

Jeff

JR 500系

Oh wow... The new releases of Green Max will excite katoftw I think:

new_release_201602_02.jpg

new_release_201602_01.jpg

Kyushu cars galore! 

I'm kinda tempted by that Tobu 60000... Looks kinda cool ~~

Kabutoni

That Tōbu 60000 is indeed cool! Finally it is announced! I'm kind of eyeballing that, but I shouldn't... I've never been on it and have only seen it from the window of JR East trains, though I love the front and colour scheme design. Even with a lack of red? Even with a lack of red...

katoftw

Excited is a understatement.  Although disappointing to see the Standard and Nanohana versions 1500 yen more than the others.  The 817 is a must!

Cannot get them all. How to decide? haha

Edited by katoftw

JR 500系

That Tōbu 60000 is indeed cool! Finally it is announced! I'm kind of eyeballing that, but I shouldn't... I've never been on it and have only seen it from the window of JR East trains, though I love the front and colour scheme design. Even with a lack of red? Even with a lack of red...

Toni san you might just 'helped' me make a decision on that Tobu 60000 series....  :P  I have only 3 Tobu trains, and is always aiming 4 to run them together on the layout...

Excited is a understatement.  Although disappointing to see the Standard and Nanohana versions 1500 yen more than the others.  The 817 is a must!

Cannot get them all. How to decide? haha

Get them all! The colours on that Nanohana and the SSL is really beautiful... I CANNOT be tempted into Kyushu region....

Kabutoni

Toni san you might just 'helped' me make a decision on that Tobu 60000 series.... :P I have only 3 Tobu trains, and is always aiming 4 to run them together on the layout...

Be careful though, as this train only runs on the Tobu Urban Park Line (Noda line).

JR 500系

Be careful though, as this train only runs on the Tobu Urban Park Line (Noda line).

Hhmmm.. means it wouldn't run together with the Tobu Spacia, the Tobu Ryomo and the Tobu 8000 series? That might swift the decision....

Now looking at that Kiha-200 SSL... I know it's Kyushu, but it looks REALLY good...

Kabutoni

Hhmmm.. means it wouldn't run together with the Tobu Spacia, the Tobu Ryomo and the Tobu 8000 series? That might swift the decision....

The Tōbu 8000 runs with them in 6-car formation on the Noda Line and they meet up with the Spacia and Ryōmo at Kasukabe, so they're not entirely separate! ;)

JR 500系

The Tōbu 8000 runs with them in 6-car formation on the Noda Line and they meet up with the Spacia and Ryōmo at Kasukabe, so they're not entirely separate! ;)

Sharks.....  No way to avoid this then....   :(

katoftw

I might get the Nanohana version.  I'd prefer to wait and get some Kiha 220-200s over these Kiha 200s.  But there is no Nanohana Kiha 220.

JR 500系

aarrrgghh... This video makes it harder to resist:

Tobu has a switch-back?  :)

• Like 2

Kabutoni

Tobu has a switch-back? :)

Kashiwa sta. (柏) ;)

Kabutoni

Funabashi to Omiya on one train?

Just a few per day, but there are trains from Funabashi to Omiya with a switchback at Kashiwa.

JR 500系

Kashiwa sta. (柏) ;)

We love... Kashiwa!  HAha ~

The 'Professor' is holding that picture of the 60000 series which is again... tempting... This cute girl might actually helped me decide ....

Edited by JR 500系

katoftw

What are they actually releasing?  All I see is some stock photos of working units.

Gordon Werner

What are they actually releasing?  All I see is some stock photos of working units.

Hankyu 6000 series 6050 and 8040 but original announcements have gone "poof"