bikkuri bahn

What did you order or the post deliver? (HO and other scales)

gavino200
1 minute ago, al camino said:

I had been courageous and used super glue. The one that is not high liquid. The only problem was I had to place the placards correctly with the first attempt. I think I made it 98% good.

I used to be courageous about using super glue. The problem was years later when I wanted to take something apart to make an adjustment that I didn't even think of doing at build time. Just a thought.

al camino
53 minutes ago, gavino200 said:

I used to be courageous about using super glue. The problem was years later when I wanted to take something apart to make an adjustment that I didn't even think of doing at build time. Just a thought.

I am more concerned about durability of super glue. While fiddeling with quite some items of my collection stuff this X-Mas vacation I found lots of parts falling apart. They had been glued to in the 80ies and 90ies of las century.

• Like 1

Welshbloke

The newer gel "powerflex" superglues seem pretty good at resisting sharp knocks. They have rubber particles suspended in the solution, so remain very slightly flexible when dry.

Martijn Meerts

Seems my H0j WAFU122000 finally arrived at customs in the Netherlands, took almost a month to get there.