Yavianice

EU manufacturers N Gauge new Releases & Product Announcements

Yavianice
14 minutes ago, gavino200 said:

It's tempting. I know they're overpriced and don't run well. But I now have a 1, a 2, and a 4. The pressure is rising. 

it’s not the worst model ever.... but it does come close. In the end you need to be lucky to get a well running cabin car.

• Haha 1

roadstar_na6

Is it as bad as your Fleischmann ICE tho? 😄

Yavianice
1 minute ago, roadstar_na6 said:

Is it as bad as your Fleischmann ICE tho? 😄

Both Fleischmann ICE’s are a much better model than the Arnold ICE 3

• Haha 1

Yavianice

Just noticed it but the Ökostrom ICE 3 is using the ICE 3M mold....... this is now just trolling behavior.

jappomania
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Yavianice said:

Just noticed it but the Ökostrom ICE 3 is using the ICE 3M mold....... this is now just trolling behavior.

they should hire a "doors counter" employee...... two more or two less, what change? anyway you have enough doors for going in and out....

another paint problem because doors and windows are simply painted on the transparent shell.....but for now Elriwa (the shop where I found photo) declare is only a photoshopped poster, maybe is better to wait the phisical release 😂

depositphotos_37649001-stock-illustration-handyman-painter.thumb.jpg.2c5c8ca73768d03d8d414607734b62b2.jpg

Edited by jappomania

Yavianice
56 minutes ago, jappomania said:

....but for now Elriwa (the shop where I found photo) declare is only a photoshopped poster, maybe is better to wait the phisical release 😂

The previous 2019 ICE 3M “Amsterdam” was also with the ICE 3 shell with too many doors  on the original poster. Then I thought “nah must be a mistake, they have made the ICE3M before correctly, I’m sure it will be correct upon release”.

not so much.

jappomania
15 hours ago, Yavianice said:

not so much.

me too 🤣  , excluding Kato, that's the reason because I never put pre-orders for europen items, I'm curious to see what happen with FS models like ETR610 and Caimano loco

but at the end is not a big trouble for me, maybe for the Arnold/Hornby marketing manager... 💤  (I just added 8 Shinkansen to my roster....I'm sure I find something else to buy)

Edited by jappomania