What did you order or the post deliver? (Japanese N Gauge)

bc6

From FModels (Motoko Ahn)

post-1282-0-36424700-1384442406_thumb.jpg

post-1282-0-27880900-1384442442_thumb.jpg

This took just 7 days and its not ems. While im still waiting for a package from HS which was shipped last Oct 18 and still hasnt arrived.

Mardon 

• Like 2
Martijn Meerts

Could you all stop ordering stuff, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms seeing all the pictures and knowing I only have 1 more train set on pre-order ;)

• Like 1

LOL i can just picture martijn shivering, sweating and hallucinating while seeing all the trains go by...

hopefully he gave the credit card to the parrot, but he would just be off with it buying bird toys...

jeff

Edited by cteno4

Just won this set in an auction

oQctB8m.jpg

I am so happy with this. I have always wanted one of the older styled Hankyu trains, like a 2000/2800 or 3000 and now I have one. I am very ecstatic.

Again though, it's an unpowered trailer set but as long as I can fit any motor in I will be extremely satisfied.

• Like 1

That's pretty damn awesome. Hankyū trains are so classy and chique... If only Hankyū train (and any other Kansai company) were not 19m, but 18m, they would be on my 'want' list as well... The only Kansai company running with 18m material is the Kōbe Dentetsu IIRC...  :hmh:

That's pretty damn awesome. Hankyū trains are so classy and chique... If only Hankyū train (and any other Kansai company) were not 19m, but 18m, they would be on my 'want' list as well... The only Kansai company running with 18m material is the Kōbe Dentetsu IIRC...  :hmh:
you mean the carbodies are 19 meters long? This is a fairly obscure point, is it not? :grin
Martijn Meerts
LOL i can just picture martijn shivering, sweating and hallucinating while seeing all the trains go by...

hopefully he gave the credit card to the parrot, but he would just be off with it buying bird toys...

jeff

I think it'd be shredded to bits before he can get as for as use it for bird toys.. He does love to destroy things ;)

That said, this little fella arrived last Friday..

iMac.jpg

I don't really know what I'm going to do there power wise now. I know Tomytec makes a 19m motor for their Railway Collection trains and one has Hankyu styled bogies. But it wouldn't fit properly I assume, and probably would be a different color.

Greenmax doesn't seem to make 19m bogies for their Hankyu trains, I know they made an 18m one I think, and that might work out alright I suppose.

People don't know about my obscurity issues with trains. Oh, how you don't know! 19m vs. 18m does make for almost 7mm length difference, which is quite a lot. A seating space for maybe 4 people in total (2+2 cross seats). It's not much, but it's a difference ;)

Forgot to bring in the mail last night... Nice new eh500 with three container cars cell phone charm from modeltrainplus. Very fun! Not as knobby in my pocket as my old ef81 charm.

Jeff

• Like 2
Guest keio6000

Not something i particularly need, as i have way too much scenery stuff already, but on a whim bought a relatively inexpensive set on ebay uk consisting of a kato double crossover switch set (v7), a platform, a bunch of road plates and centenary, things like the kato diotown park set and the station accessories set plus some assorted double-track unitrack.. all for less than what the double crossover (much less the v7 set) sells for in the UK. 

• Like 1

Finally, after 1 month and 2 days since it was shipped via SAL by HS - these guys arrived!

The kato 455 series green liner came from MTP and was shipped just 7 days ago via epacket.

Im liking the epacket route.

Mardon

post-1282-0-64397100-1384941190_thumb.jpgpost-1282-0-21083700-1384941236_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Thomas,

no worries these pop together super quick! there are some decals for the interior of the station and painting the booths can make things pop some more. good things is the station and shop structures screw together so you can just pop them together as is for now to play with and easily open back up later to detail out, add lighting, etc.

jeff

• Like 1
Greenmax re-releasing their Hankyu 8000. Might be on my order list soon if things work out well.

I am very excited. They are handsome trains.

Yes. This is also very tempting for me... The dark red grows on me...

has been a while from my last post :blush: sorry

arrive today sunday:

Starter Set 10-020

E5系 & E6系

Front and Back of the AWESOME BOX !!! ( expensive too 28000 yens from my pocket ouch )

if someone want the pics from the sides of box i will post too...

post-866-0-21183100-1385299706_thumb.jpg

post-866-0-77061300-1385300312_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

That certainly is a very cool starter set! Kato should do more of these combination sets with double track, way more useful than a boring M1 set you can't really reuse in most layouts.

• Like 1