Kato Knuckle Couplers

Krackel Hopper

Martijn Meerts

The funny thing with Newhall is that they say everything is limited production and rare model and what not, and when they really DO have a fairly rare/limited/hard to fing model, it's actually really cheap. I got my Doraemon train from there for a more than fair price :)

Martijn,

That's good as I have found the stuff there that is actually rare to be priced higher than available on ebay at the time from higher priced sellers.

The business was set up to portray Japanese model trains to be rare, hard to get, and expensive so that folks would pay the premium. Plus very nice site with quality photo graphs and all USA ordering and shipping. We were approached early on by them and really disagreed with the business plan, counter to the club's mission to show that they are actually the best bang for the buck out there, easy to order, and plentiful in variety compared to everywhere else for passenger equipment! It's a free market, just feels a bit predatory.

Cheers

Jeff

Those certainly do - I have four brown coaches, a C57, and a pair of KiHa 52s fitted with them. My KiHa 47 and KiHa 65 will be gaining them when they arrive.

I've popped them into a couple of tomytec rapido boxes and have fiddled with a retrofit into the Btrain shorty pockets.

Jeff

Sorry - the T at the back is so much thicker than the other Kato knuckle coupler that I didn't realize it would fit in the Rapido box.