Loco1hobby

keitaro

Martijn Meerts

Yeah.. Then again, my current yard isn't big enough for my collection as it is :)

Also, it'll take quite a while before I have enough trains converted to DCC to fill the current yard, so no hurries really.

Ha,

Same.  I am wiring my subway yard for DCC ATM.  I have many subway consists but plan to use the DCC Friendly Kato units in the first instance.

Hello All,

Free railway magazine with every purchase valued at 25,000 yen or more. Valid from 2016/12/11 ~ 2016/12/31.

Just check out normally through the website and the magazine will be added automatically by us.
(Magazines are in japanese)
Happy shopping!

www.loco1hobby.net

Also

455 series Green liner (3-Car Set) green liner 30% off. 2 left.

Also newly in stock Limited model from Micro Ace several left.

Keisei AE100, Sayonara AE100 (8-Car Set)

Other interesting items restocked and available.

Kato C59 Kure Line

UP FEF-3 steam locomotive number 838 (active duty specification) 1 left!

E3-2000 series Yamagata Shinkansen "Tsubasa" (7-Car Set)

Lots of Tomix and Kato shinkansens too.

HO Items -

DD54 numbers 3 5 and 6

HO EF13 convex late type

JNR DD14 locomotive Standard spec (With motor) (Painted)

Also We still have a very limited amount of The tomix 500 Special EVA set left for reservation. You can find it here!

Edited by keitaro
  • Like 2

Hello All,

Free railway magazine with every purchase valued at 25,000 yen or more. Valid from 2016/8/30 ~ 2016/9/29.

Hmmmm . . . . this tempting offer appears to be several months expired already?

Hmmmm . . . . this tempting offer appears to be several months expired already?

Fixed I blame it on my inability to copy and past right....... lol

BTW i sent you a mail about kato and rail in general.

Hello Kietaro,

Aside from the A2898 being the Sayonara Train - is there any significant changes or improvements from the A2892 released back in 2011.  I'm a sucker for Wedge shape trains and even more so with full skirting.  Also, it reminds me of an Amtrak train.  Thanks for any info.

-Junior

Hi Junior,

I can`t say for sure.

They changed factory since then. There could be a slight difference in build quality etc.

In terms of the train itself the good bye sign and markings are a the only differences. I'm not sure if this model uses the newer flywheel unit or the same as before.

But since it is now made at a different location it likely was changed.

• Like 1

Z Gauge items on sale for clearance.

If you are interested in Z scale This is a good chance to have a look.

In particular the Proz models Which run well for their size and have interior lighting.

--

Yamanote Line Entry Set (E231-500 commuter) (rail + 4-Car Set) (now 25% off) - Includes rail and a 4 car train. No controller.

Wiring a Kato or Tomix  low power unit like the tram one is fine for operation.

E231-500 commuting type (Yamanote Line) (7 car basic set) 25% off

Kiha 40-2000 ( JNR metropolitan area color) with power (Painted) 20% off

Edited by keitaro

More Trains added to the sale.

Kato products such as shinkansens and other sets

http://www.loco1hobby.net/en/206-sale

Also

Treat yourself or someone special to the Ultimate J rail enthusiasts Christmas present.
A complete Set of the Good bye Twilight set. Includes All carriages and 5 locomotives used through out the trains long travel. All locomotives are powered with Flywheel motors.

Don`t forget this will also include our Free Railway magazine offer.

http://www.loco1hobby.net/en/passenger-cars/1058-tomix-98947.html

Edited by keitaro
  • Like 2

Great! I just placed my first order. I've considered buying the Nagaden 2100 series for a long time but I just couldn't say no at that sale price. :grin

It's a great price Loco1 is offering, and don't forget it's a HG set with TN couplers and all! I would have gotten it if I didn't already have them...

• Like 2

I also just placed my first order but not for anything in the sale section, my wife told me she bought a Tomix Kiha 261 Super Tokachi starter set for Christmas so naturally I had to find the expansion set.  Everyone is sold out except Loco1, mind you I got the last one, and at a great price. 

I hate ordering just one item, seems like a waste for shipping costs but money is tight until I return back to work next month.

• Like 1

I also just placed my first order but not for anything in the sale section, my wife told me she bought a Tomix Kiha 261 Super Tokachi starter set for Christmas so naturally I had to find the expansion set.  Everyone is sold out except Loco1, mind you I got the last one, and at a great price. 

I hate ordering just one item, seems like a waste for shipping costs but money is tight until I return back to work next month.

Great find! I envy brothers here with their significant other buying trains for them... haiz....    :(

Great find! I envy brothers here with their significant other buying trains for them... haiz....    :(

Well it not like a gave her a choice, I told her the only thing I wanted to Christmas was a train, so I gave her a list of sets and where to get them and she picked the cheapest one...lol   I think she ordered the starter set from AmiAmi and shipped it SAL so I doubt it will even be here for Christmas, more like next year. ;) 

I will have the expansion before the starter set, I always ship EMS for sets. 

• Like 2

New items in the sale 30+% off.

Some great sets

Tomix W7 all sets make a complete set for 30% off!

Tomix 583 N1 set 30% off

281 series Jr Haruka airport express 30% off

Many others like thunderbird

Also out and coming soon

New paint Euro star sets.

MicroAce Yufuin no mori set and several other MicroAce products due out tomorrow.

The new Tomix Thomas set is due very soon so don`t for get to pre-order yours now.

Das Steinkopf

New items in the sale 30+% off.

Some great sets

Tomix W7 all sets make a complete set for 30% off!

Tomix 583 N1 set 30% off

281 series Jr Haruka airport express 30% off

Many others like thunderbird

Also out and coming soon

New paint Euro star sets.

MicroAce Yufuin no mori set and several other MicroAce products due out tomorrow.

The new Tomix Thomas set is due very soon so don`t for get to pre-order yours now.

My son is going to get a real big surprise when I give him the Kato W7 10-1263 add on set to go with his W7 10-1262 set that we got for him last year in Shibuya, he was keen on picking one up when we head back over in April, looks like he will have to spend his money on getting another Shinkansen instead.

My first order from Loco1 arrived...only 6 days from the day I ordered it, that is the fastest I have ever received a parcel from Japan.   Now I just have to wait for the starter set my wife ordered from AmiAmi to have my complete Kiha 261.  Maybe I will get it next year. ;)

Edited by keiichi77