AmiAmi Character and Hobby

bill937ca

Their CS always seemed very snooty and like they were being o so gracious to answer a question, it’s not just covid. I’m sure covid and all the shipping horrors have been rough, but never, never good to treat customers like this. I only asked a question a couple of times and got a negative answer sort of with the tone why are you bothering us? And question not really answered. After this I only did orders from them when it was the only place with something in stock or a totally ridiculously low price on a preorder price and rarely added things to orders like I usually do with other vendors. 

I agree cs is much better elsewhere. Good to vote with your wallet which I usually do.

I wonder if it could be an issue with whoever handles not Japanese language stuff and no one else there may realize there is an issue going on like this as all that traffic would pass thru the potential problem cs person. I’ve seen this happen with problems with gatekeepers of various kinds, those behind the gates may not know how the gatekeeper may be abusing those outside the gates!

jeff

Shoot, and they just shipped out my order to deliver Monday. Oh well, that is life.

They have a ton of the Love Live Sunshine Tomytech buses for cheap if you wanted to make a Numazu, Shizuoka themed layout. Had to grab the ones I got to ride on.

Madsing

I have purchased two trains in a single order in March from Ami Ami. That's my first purchase with them. One of the trains was in stock (released in March), the other one has just been released (released in April). Do I have to do something to trigger the shipment? Or that will happen automatically any time now? Or they will wait until the end of April?

katoftw

If both are in stock, you should pay there and then upon order

What payment settings do you have?

Madsing

I have set the payment method to PayPal, and the shipping method to EMS.

The order does not appear in "Orders Awaiting Payment". I can only see it it "Order history" under "View all unshipped orders".

Edited by Madsing
Additional info

You could check that the item is in stock with Ami. As an example, Kato stock usually arrives 1 or 2 days after the Kato scheduled release date, then the order gets processed and you get sent a payment request. 

For April 2021, Kato have releases on 13th, 20th and TBC which will usually be the last day of the month. My Tomix HO has always been last day of month and the order is ready a few days later.

I have noticed this year, some orders have taken slightly longer to process and ship, but I would assume they’ve had a lot more online orders during lockdown.

• Like 2
Madsing

Thank you. These items are not urgent. I will wait a few more days and contact them if they don’t proceed with the shipment.