Photos of members?

CaptOblivious

This is from a few years back, my UNGCC Boston Unit cosplay from when I was running a huge tabletop kaiju game at Anime Boston 2008.  My avatar comes from a portrait done in Artist's Alley that year.

OBryanUNGCC3_4.thumb.jpg.1e619a5d076a7cdb4337ebbc92409270.jpg

Edited by Cat
  • Like 11
Yugamu Tsuki

Me and the Conductor. I always get overly enthusiastic about my hobbies and often wonder if I should have gone in more for an arts degree instead of a business one.

IMG_7491.jpg

• Like 8
Yugamu Tsuki
11 minutes ago, Martijn Meerts said:

Epic mustache is epic 😄

Thank you, I started growing it a month or two back. I figured with everyone over here required to wear a mask in public, if it didn't work out no one else would have to know. I'm quite fond of it unless I'm drinking something without it in place with wax.

Just in case people think that all I do is play with old trams, here I am at work, teaching roads with my trainee Kim. She was working as relief staff on stations before she came over to train crewing, so she's very knowledgeable already. There's a few places on the network that I think she knows more about than I do... 👍

(That's me on the left, BTW.)

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Yugamu Tsuki said:

I always get overly enthusiastic about my hobbies...

Nothing wrong with that, I think we all do. I like your China Rail hat, too! 

All the best,

Mark.

• Like 1

Agreed, good to be as enthusiastic as you want to be. It’s your hobby, be happy, have fun!

business may support your hobby budget better than fine arts!

jeff

TheNicofabi

I never posted a picture of me here I just realized... (Not that this is a good picture of me but I only got the ones of me playing Airsoft in Japan...)

Ds2Dp-MU4AAL_OQ.thumb.jpg.4057eb6ac7fb8447a52aba0c85c7e540.jpg

• Like 3