LOL: Guess the thingie

Stupid question, but am I the only one who has noticed this? I mean it's always been this way, or at least as long as I can remember. I'm sorta use to it, but it does have me wondering how the software would have been programmed that way when it was made by Tiny Portal.

65457191.gif

47541258.gif

CaptOblivious

You know, I noticed it once too, but decided it was too much work to fix it, since almost no-one here uses that functionality ;)

You know, I noticed it once too, but decided it was too much work to fix it, since almost no-one here uses that functionality ;)

LOL thats a great response CaptnO.  :grin

Darren Jeffries

It's just one of the things that is annoying about SMF.... but after 18 months of using it, It has grown on me now, and i kinda like it now.... shhhh!!!

There have been several updates to the software since i installed it, I cant believe nobody at SMF has noticed this yet!

LOL, this is why I think I'm better working as a (contracted) technical writer than I ever did as a photographer, I'm just OCD about little stupid, useless details, but lord forbid, I will spend days on working on those little things. I spent a week on a document at bp solar last year because I was up in arms over a margin alignment. Got so flustered I called Talsico and went off on the hard programmer about it. After yelling at him to a point I made a grown programmer cry, not only did I not feel any better, but was just as s stressed as that there was no resolution to the programming error.  :cheesy

Darren Jeffries

OCD is one way of describing it.... need for counselling is another :laughing4:

OCD is one way of describing it.... need for counselling is another :laughing4:

LOL, no it's really OCD, I get that way about things. The ones that get me is locking the front door, headlights turned off, and disconnect from the net when offline. I've actually driven home twice in a row to make sure the doors are locked.  :laughing9: