Whats on your WISH LIST??

SubwayHypes

CaptOblivious

If I had the money, a full roster of Keisei stuff. That's what I'd really like. Since you're asking. :D

• Like 3

I love the stuff Paula does, especially her bulk containers.

I have just announced, in another thread, that BT Trains is running a "sale" for Christmas if you get into our current shipment with your request!

Go look at the details or email me at bob@bttrains.com.

Have a happy holiday and remember, if you run the trains AROUND the tree, be SURE to keep the water and sap off the tracks. This is the voice of experience!  You will NOT clean it out, so just do NOT do it.  For those of you with plastic trees or celebrating with non tree based holidays, you are safe.

Bob

BT Trains

would say Keisei skyliner (gonna try to take it this time

going from narita to keisei-funabashi ) will see how much are the tickets

wana shinkansen 0 from tomix (gonna try to see if can get it)

One word err um 3... Gleisstopfmaschene Plasser Duomatic... I'm all about authenticity BUT if if ever get ahold of this European beaut it can cruise my Japanese layout anytime....  

One word err um 3... Gleisstopfmaschene Plasser Duomatic... I'm all about authenticity BUT if if ever get ahold of this European beaut it can cruise my Japanese layout anytime....  

AFAIK not all that far off... there are similar machines prowling the Japanese rail network...

Cheers NB

To buy list:

- Decoders - gazillions of them (actually 13) - does anyone know of a teeny-weeny decoder with only the train movement functions (no lights, no tea-making capacity :grin, etc...)? It's a waste equipping Tomytec stuff with decoders with tons of (useless) functions;

- Spoked wheelsets - investigating Graham Farish. Must get in touch with a modelmaker friend of a friend who lives in Tokyo the possibility of purchasing either World Kougei or Moriya Studio wheelsets;

- The umpteenth package of Tomix PS13 pans;

- JNR freight car typeface transfers - so I can get that "stove train" project of mine started and reletter a Kato ToKi 15000 gondola;

- Two Arumodel kits, one N scale, one HOn30 - type undecided.

Wish list:

- Chichibu DeKi in "Paleo Express" livery;

- Kawaii B6;

- Fleischmann "Black Anna" in all-black livery (available in the Swiss, French, Dutch and Spanish starter sets - does anyone have one spare??)

- Fleischmann rack E-lok;

- Kotoden rolling stock - both Green Max and Tomytec;

- Modemo Green mover...as soon as someone reports that Modemo has solved the issues with them;

- Tomix ED62;

- an Amenomiya or KSK or Kawasaki tank loco, plastic, RTR.

- Tsugawa Kato Works switcher...

Cheers NB

These days I mostly wished I had a layout...  :grin

Oh yes, that too...

Cheers NB

็Greeting everyone, am really new here. I have entered to this hobby for a year after several trips to Japan and had a chance to

find myself in model train section of Joshin Osaka. Recently my wishlist are the trains in Tokai & Izu area:

Series 313-2500:

img_9207.jpg?w=600

Series 251 "Ltd. Exp. Super View Odoriko" & Series 185-0 "Ltd. Exp. Odoriko"

img_9478.jpg?w=650

But Kato 10-474 Series 251 has been launched since 2004, sort of little bit old. Will Kato launched the replaced ones?

:)

KATO,TOMIX and Micro ACE have a very strange way of re-releasing trains and sometimes it can be within 6mths after sold out or a few years before re-releasing them. But it sure looks like a good unit to have running around on the layout.

- Decoders - gazillions of them (actually 13) - does anyone know of a teeny-weeny decoder with only the train movement functions (no lights, no tea-making capacity :grin, etc...)? It's a waste equipping Tomytec stuff with decoders with tons of (useless) functions;

Cheers NB

If you find one let me know too.

Martijn Meerts

I guess I still need about 100 motor decoders and even more function decoders.. Definitely not a short-term project to get everything digitalized =) I'm sticking with the Lenz Silver+ mini's for motor decoder though, I find they have the best running characteristics of the ones I've tried so far, plus they're tiny.

Other than that, more spare time would be nice. Or at least for spring/summer to come so I can cut wood etc. in the garage without either freezing my butt off or spending a fortune in heating the thing ;)

Actually, I really want a couple of Series 115-0 Yokosuka colour EMUs, full consist as run on the Chuo main line in the 1980's.  Unfortunately no one has produced this model.

Cheers

The_Ghan