JR Central 371 series, former Asagiri - last run Nov 30

I'd agree.  They always look the same the units they use for express services.

It's actually quite nice and cute, it's also a painted train... I missed the Kato 2000 series, so I do hope someone will do the former Odakyu 20000 series model in Fujikyu colour ~~

It's actually quite nice and cute, it's also a painted train... I missed the Kato 2000 series, so I do hope someone will do the former Odakyu 20000 series model in Fujikyu colour ~~

Hello Mr JR 500,

Kato 10-238 Fujisan Limited Express is still available, albeit secondhand.  It is really worth having as there are two full consists in the set, both motorised.

Hello Mr JR 500,

Kato 10-238 Fujisan Limited Express is still available, albeit secondhand.  It is really worth having as there are two full consists in the set, both motorised.

Yes Ochanomizu san but I couldn't manage to clinch one on Yahoo Auctions recently without paying more than 12000yen before fees for a 2nd hand so...  

I guess I would wait for the 20000 series perhaps. I like the slant front and graphics too. The former 2000 had a red tongue at the front that kinda look... Cheeky...

FujikyuFujisanExp.JPG

Here's an interesting video on the Asagiris, both RSE 20000 and JRs 371series, and how they shared both the tracks and changing of the drivers/ conductors... It also included a tour of the interior of both cars: