My Two New Acquisitions in N Scale

ash

My Two New Acquisitions in N Scale- DCC & Paragon II Sound equipped Broadway Limited Southern Pacific N 3035 EMD E7A SP #6002 & E7B SP #5902 Daylight Scheme Locomotives pulling Kato's Lighted Coaches. 

In the background Locomotive running is Kato's Kobo with TCS DCC Installed, SD70 ACe NS Erie Heritage #1068

http://youtu.be/CrQCIxEybLw?t=52s

Martijn Meerts

Might be just me, but isn't that the "Morning Daylight". The "Broadway Limited" was operated by the Pennsylvania RR, pulled by the beautiful tuscan red GG1 on electrified parts of the line.

• Like 1

Might be just me, but isn't that the "Morning Daylight". The "Broadway Limited" was operated by the Pennsylvania RR, pulled by the beautiful tuscan red GG1 on electrified parts of the line.

You are right but here the A Unit SP # 6002 and B Unit SP #5902 Daylight Scheme Locomotives are manufactured by "Broadway Limited Imports" in N Scale with DCC and Sound.

Martijn Meerts

Oh right, didn't know Broadway Limited was a manufacturer ;)

I'm not that into the American stuff, although I really do love the named trains. I have the full 18-car Morning Daylight set pulled by Kato's GS4, as well as the full Broadway Limited set pulled by the tuscan red GG1.. I'm planning on getting more of them eventually, especially the Super Chief and El Capitan, because I just love the F3 warbonnets.

Spaceman Spiff

Nice train, congrats. I have a couple of the Broadway's in the CP livery. Great sounding loco's. They do need clean track to run. Any dirt they stop dead and then refire up after a second or two. I think most sound equipped loco's are that.

Jon

I'm not that into the American stuff .... I'm planning on getting more of them eventually

You know you contradict yourself Martijn?

Martijn Meerts

You know you contradict yourself Martijn?

Only if you just quote bits and pieces of my post.. I did say I do love the American names trains, and those are the ones I want more of ;)