Elephants killed in rail accident in India

cteno4

Mudkip Orange

When I read this the western writer was concern trolling about how the trains need to go slower. I'm like, they're only doing 50, how much slower do ya want 'em to go?

yikes i knew it was bad, but did not know it was that bad! Having ridden the indian rr in second class, i've seen it operate first hand. pretty wild. station scenes make tokyo metro look calm and sparsely populated! seeing the number of people hanging out open doorways as we slammed past a 60mph i just had to guess someone got sucked off the trains every day like that.

unique sleeping in a sleeper 4 fold down bunks tall. i ended up in the top birth, was like mountaineering to get into it!

jeff

A good moment to promote one of my favourite railway documentaries by the way xD

Don't get me wrong here, this is GOOD. As in Chicken Masala made by an Indian grandma good.

Jeez, I wouldn't fancy hitting an elephant. On Friday night I hit a deer at about 70kph - and it did quite a bit of damage. 

Cheers,

Mark.

yeah thats why i posted the article, seemed like hitting a herd of elephants would be like running into a few larger trucks at least.

jeff