JRM: Site Relaunch

Guest ___

CaptOblivious

The Japan Rail Modelers of Washington DC are pride to announce the official website relunch. http://www.japanrailmodelers.org/

Saw it earlier today. Looks good!

And your B&W photos are great! I'm likely to be bugging you in the near future for larger versions for my desktop :D

But there're no (labeled) photos of you, Shashinka!

Mudkip Orange

When I saw this thread my first thought was "oh no! I hope they didn't take the Godzilla off the front page!"

Thanks for not disappointing :)

Doh! I missed that Aaron had announced this here and started another thread!

We are starting to document our T-Trak developments as well as the club show layout

we are also now going to be doing modeling articles and reviews on the site. We hope this will be a place folks can submit their modeling ideas as short articles as well as product reviews and we can keep them archived and provide plenty of pictures! If you are interested, please get in touch with us at submissions@japanrailmodelers.org.

we have reviews up on the microace ef65 and the the lemke track tamper so far! hopefully a lot more to come in the future!

we are just trying to give a home to modeling ideas and reviews that would help with japanese rail modeling. the lists and forums are great places to post stuff but stuff dissapears with time into the long lists so we hope to keep this stuff together for folks to get access to.

thanks to aaron for his great train and travel photos! really nice stuff!

yell if you have something you think that would be great to add to the site, happy to chat about it!

cheers

jeff