What line is this?

After my morning lesson in Omori, I cycled West and North to return home. You might enjoy this brain teaser.

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

What line uses this viaduct.

I got more photos this time. 

Best wishes,

Grant

As near as I can make out, it's a siding on a viaduct on the southern end of the Magome Rolling Stock Repair Facility. 

DSC_0113.jpg

The other side..

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

There is a pedestrian overpass that crosses the facility. I'll post some photos that I took. I rode my bike to get here, but it's probably a 15-20 minute walk from Ikegami Station.

It might be closer to Nishi-Magome Station on the Toei-Asakusa Line. 

Best wishes,.

Grant

• Like 1

This is the overpass from the Ikegami Station side. It's on the back side of Ikegami Honmon-ji (temple).

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

Looking the opposite direction. The far end is a road that runs parallel to the facility. It runs under the viaduct and leads to the main street that I took the first two photos. There is a small lane that runs closer to the fence bordering the facility, but after going right about 30 meters, turns left and merges with the other road. 

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Best wishes,

Grant

More.

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

The other end of the overpass leads to the main road.

DSC_0089.jpg

This is where the Toei-Asakusa Line emerges from the underground.

DSC_0090.jpg

Best wishes,

Grant

Edited by gmat
bikkuri bahn

NIce pics gmat.  The tracks are a kind of yard lead, though in this case it's not to keep the mainline clear, but rather to make a functional yard layout on a restricted parcel of land (similar to a hidden storage track on a compact model RR layout).  That Mickey D's on the end of the viaduct must be one of the more unique locations for a fast food restaurant!

Those locomotives are interesting. I assume for towing broken down trains out of the subway or work trains.