tomytec v15 car collection

cteno4

Hi Jeff:

Yes i got this a while back, about 2 months?

It still comes as a box of 12 with 2 carsinside each box. I have attached some pictures below.

Now while i was taking photos of them, i realise that my combination has got to be the worst box... I have NO SPECIAL variation! How can that happen??? According to Tomytec website: http://www.tomytec.co.jp/diocolle/lineup/car/carcolle15.html

ノーマル12種+シークレット4種 = Normal 12 types + special 4 types.

And i couldn't even get one??? :cussing:

post-819-0-02173600-1374561205_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-51303200-1374561210_thumb.jpg

post-819-0-90363700-1374561211_thumb.jpg

Edited by JR500 のぞみ

jr,

thanks, just wanted to make sure it was still the same, was pretty sure it was, but better to check than be bummed! i figured if they went to 1 car per box there would have been some screaming! still the best buy around for nice vehicles even at $3 per car

actually the special cars are only put in a small fraction of the boxes to make them more collectable and try to drive more folks to blindly buy boxes to get them! some collections have one version others have multiples special versions like this one, but still only put in a small fraction of the cases, not assured you will get it!

i had great luck in the early days, i was batting about 500 for maybe the first 10 sets then a long dry spell! 

still trying to figure out what to do with the translucent 280z special car! figure maybe ill put it as some guy working on restoring it! honda today police car brought in some good donation $$ for omocha express...

tomytec seems to have really backed off on the series. wonder if the market got too flooded, just bad economy and not selling or increased plastic and production cost pushed the price just past that quick point of purchase or ill buy them all mentality...

jeff