lets all be on each others' layouts!

Krackel Hopper

dang Jeff.. you got me all excited about this idea!

Unfortunately, at the smallest size of 6 inches, I would be towering over my layout.

Honestly, if they ever get their 3D printing down to 1/150 scale.. I probably would spend the money for a figure of myself..

Why not?

I'd have one made in a polished bronze colour and put on a pedestal. People are obliged to leave flowers at my feet at least every year, bow and cry. Then they may proceed to live in fear, hate and hunger again.

• Like 3
Why?    :dontknow:

Ok for that bill your figure is going to be on the tram tracks! ;-p

Jeff

• Like 1
I'd have one made in a polished bronze colour and put on a pedestal. People are obliged to leave flowers at my feet at least every year, bow and cry. Then they may proceed to live in fear, hate and hunger again.

Had you left off the last sentence, I was going to say leave roast pork and beer at your feet rather than flowers.  As it is, it would have to be a group of wailing women.

1/150 figures can be printed! Just need the scans!

Careful Toni or we may print some dogs lifting their legs on your statue and pigeons pooping on your head! Best to be a benevolent diety!

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

This displeases the Great and Dear General. There are no gigantic dogs and pigeons in our perfect state. We ate them all.

• Like 2