skyscrapercity.com malware warnings?

bikkuri bahn

bikkuri bahn

Anybody having problems with their browsers warning of malware issues with the SSC forum?  If true, would be a pity- I frequent the Japan-related threads if only for the good posts by quashlo about railway projects, etc. 99% of the rest of the forum I could care less.

Currently showing up in Chrome.

Interestingly, when you click the link to explain it says that the site has zero issues.

Yeah, I decided to check it and it gave me a Malware issue on Chrome but not on Firefox.

From a thread on there about it:

There is no harmfull issue hosted at skyscrapercity. Usually what Google does is point out wherever there is a link to a harmfull site, usually an image link hosted on a Web site that has been flagged as harmful. Instead of flagging just that one page (untill removed, always within a day) it flags the homepage now, which effectively blocks out the whole site.

Then there is an additional problem that google has with the procedude to request a review (as in not showing the link to do so), affecting many sites. We went on a detour to get their attention and tell then the site is clean, hopefully they'll pick on it asap.

Google is getting more lame by the day as of late.   

So reading the thread, the site is safe. Just Google is still flagging it as dangerous and being slow to fix it up.

Yes I'm getting the warning in Firefox now.  Which reminds me, there was a post I was going to ask quashlo if I could copy over here...