T scale ICE3 and keha

cteno4

Just had lunch with Adarsh from Trainaidsa.com and got to see the new T scale ICE3 prototype. it was a non painted transparent prototype, very cool to see all the inner workings!

they have a new drive transmission that is much improved along with new custom speced motor by them so sposta run much much better then throw the pwm controller in there to boot.

also saw the new unpaitned keha 4 car set that comes with stickers to mask out the windows for your own paint job. the keha form is so close to many others that at T scale size folks will notice the paint job to visually say what it is that hopefully it should be a good seller to many folks.

T scale is really maturing, quality just seems to be getting better and better, nice to see them trying to get the best operations and also provide lots of flexibility in modeling with the narrow selection.

i was very impressed with both trains. prices are higher but really probably close to n scale and cheaper than z!

cheers

jeff

Guest Closed Account 1

I'm still contemplating on getting one. The red lights bleed through the shell.

This will be the same ICE that will be sold in the UK and Australia T-dealers right? No differences?

Yes the same, it's just taken some time to finalize all the rights. It appears production is ready. They were purty.

Jeff

I was thinking of getting one when they came out until I saw the typical price of any train with the letters ICE in the name.

Guest Closed Account 1

Tgauge has pre-order prices and is the least expensive. He said that the prices will go up because the wholesale price increased. Probably because they had to repair or replace the 3D printer or tooling.

Get the PWM controller and minimum 132R curves if you don't have any T-Gauge gear.