House Exchange, Anyone?

CaptOblivious

CaptOblivious

We have a set of airline ticket vouchers burning a hole in our pocket. We're wondering if anyone here would be interested in doing a house exchange for a week or more? We're open to when and where; you, of course, would need some interest in visiting Colorado Springs (which is where I live).

Basically, what we're wanting is this: You get to stay in our house, conveniently located to many delightful tourist attractions along the Rocky Mountain front range in Colorado; we get to stay in your house convenient to whatever cool stuff is near you. (We also get to play with each other's collection of Japanese trains!). You respect our things, and vice versa, and we both get a somewhat less expensive vacation out of the deal.

Any takers?

I would agree with the deal..... but impossible until the end 2013!! :(

I could play with your fantastic layout, and you could finish mine and take care of my dogs....  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Regards from Barcelona,

Dani

CaptOblivious

Dani, Barcelona is certainly at the top of our list! Perhaps we can work out something later, for sure…

Otherwise, we've refined our thinking, and are leaning towards about a month's time during the (northern hemisphere) summer, if anyone else is up for it? We're also willing to throw in use of our car and bicycles.