Suntory Premium Malts Beer CM- railway content

bikkuri bahn

I think it was meant to be generic, and required golden barley (?) fields as a background.  I don't know of any railway lines than run through barley fields in Japan (they may exist, who knows?).  Anyway, 99.5% of viewers wouldn't notice (or care).

It doesn't really matter much, but they could have skipped the outside train part. I don't think much people would care, but to me it seems as if there's more people who know about trains in Japan than here though.

Once a Japanese company gets an idea in their advertizing head for a concept it's hard for it to go away. We worked with a Japanese production company that had a client that uses a mola mola for a logo and the pres of the company saw a nat geo mag pict of a seniorita fish cleaning a mola mola in the kelp forest. For some reason the cleaning fish in the kelp forest had some connection for their public profile so they wanted it on video for a big commercial.

Turns out this was a total fluke as mola molas rarely ever enter a kelp forest or go to the bottom. We tried to explain this but the picture proved it COULD happen so two trips and a dozen filming dives and nothing. ended up going out at night to get mola mola caught by the squid boats to try to release in the kelp forest near a seniorita. Well it turns out that the planktonic mola mola with no tail can move like a bat out of hell for the first 100 yard spint after being released, much faster than a diver could swim, so that did not work. Even cooling them off and getting the half alive ones they were gone as soon as being released. So finaly we got permission to shoot in the aquarium's kelp tank before opening and drop the mola mola in there, chase it around till exhausted and then plunk it down in front of a seniorita to let it swim around it with kelp in the back ground. The amount of money they spent to get this shop was phenomenal. Their production crew that kept coming over mist have cost a fortune as well. It was a total unnatural history shot!

They finally got the shot though! Never did see the final produced spot! But there was no turning back. The poor producer would leave each time the various attempts failed looking like he was going to fall on his sword having to go back and say it failed again.

Jeff