JR West souvenir parts may have asbestos paint

Parts pulled off of old JRW rolling stock and sold as souvenirs may still carry asbestos, especially in the paint on the back, as they were not sufficiently decontaminated.  JRW is apparently operating some kind of consultation desk, taking back affected parts, and decontaminating them more.  It doesn't explicitly mention that they're giving them back.  In particular, 127 number plates sold after July 2008 are of concern.  They were sold from the JRW website, Suita Depot, Aboshi Depot, Shimonoseki Depot, JTB(?) Tetsudou Plaza in Osaka, at the International Model Railway Convention in Koto Ward, Tokyo, some shop associated with the Sagano Scenic Railway, a JR West office in Kanazawa, the Noto Railway Festival 2011, the Expo Railway Festival 2012, Yokohama Railway Festa Event, Tetsudou Wakuwaku Free Market in Osaka, and at the Yamaguchi City office of Shimonoseki Depot.  The Tetsudou Fan news article includes a link to the JRW homepage but there's nothing obvious, they've still got a note about the Amagasaki derailment.

http://railf.jp/news/2012/07/28/000000.html

Do you guys have any of these?

bikkuri bahn

I don't have any of them, mainly because I think they are overpriced.  I almost bought a speedometer taken off a 475 series, it was priced at 3000 yen (good price) at the now defunct Asahiya Bookstore in Umeda, but its weight and bulk put me off.  I wish I had bought it in retrospect though. Don't know if cab equipment has the asbestos risk.  It's in the light green color.