Please help to get PDF sheet on KATO10700-10703

vadimav

Hello!

Please help to get PDF sheet on KATO10700-10703 (ET425)

I need to know where is motor car, and how many axles is powered.

--------

Thanks,

Vadim.

Guest Closed Account 1

Search for Lemke K10700

Manufacturer:   KATO/Lemke

Art.-No.   K10700

EAN:   4250528601166

Gauge   N 1:160

Railway Company:   DB

Era Designation:   VI

Power system   DC

Digital-Decoder:   Nein

Motor   5-pol. Motor

Flywheel Drive:   Yes

Friction Tyres:   2

Coupler:   Schacht NEM 355 ohne KK-Kinematik

Headlights:   3-Spitzenlicht fahrtrichtungsabhängig / 2-Schlussleuchten, fahrtrichtungsabhängig

Delivery Date:   Q4/2011

The motor car is the heaviest one and all of its axles are powered. It accepts the EM13 decoder and the two end cars accept the FL12.

The motor car is the heaviest one and all of its axles are powered. It accepts the EM13 decoder and the two end cars accept the FL12.

Thanks!

Does this motor car has 4 axles powered?  Are You sure?

Can You publish photos of opened motor car?

As  i see on occasionaly finded photo via Internet (See below )-  this model has only 2 axles at first head car.

Only second truck  are powered.  First truck is UNPOWERED!

It's not so enough for stable pulling force for 4 car long train .

Occasionaly finded images:

3372-596890-32274-Bild114Z_L.jpg

3372-596890-32273-Bild113Z_L.jpg

----------

Vadim.

Guest Closed Account 1

Looks to be out of production at the moment.

Says two friction tires which translates to traction tires.. That means 4 axles are powered.

I'm going off Deutch translations. This is all I know and I'm using the google machine.

I'm going off Deutch

These uppermentioned pic's of KATO ET425 i d found at 1zu160 Deutsch forum.

Another nearest train is N-Scale Piko "Talent". It has 5 cars and 2 motors at both head trucks, powered via big H0 decoder at one of head. 8 Wires goes via whole train via sockets at car edges...

--------

Vadim.

I don't have any of Kato's European trains, but if it's built on the same design that they use for their Japanese ones, they don't have car-to-car power links, and they do drive all four axles on the motor car.

To see the motor/wheel assembly of a Japanese EMU, see my EMU disassembly page (photos near the bottom). It's hard to make out, but you can see the gears on all four axles sticking through the bottom of the truck assembly (and both axles on a truck turn when you rotate the shaft by hand).

Online info on the ET425 models are pretty limited, but I did see ads that said they had a "5-pole" motor, as well as being equipped for Kato's DCC decoders (the FR11,  FL12 and EM13). Lemke has a video showing installation of the internal lighting, showing that it's equipped for Kato's standard (version 1) LED interior lighting, although the mounting is slightly different from that used on the Japanese models.

Aside from the 5-pole motor, which Kato has used on U.S. models but doesn't use on any of its Japanese "DCC Friendly" models I've had apart (those use a 3-pole design), this certainly sounds like a standard Kato design.

Here's the lighting install video:

And Lemke's You-tube collection page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lemkecollection/feed

for Kato's DCC decoders (the FR11,  FL12 and EM13). Lemke has a video showing installation of the internal lighting, showing that it's equipped for Kato's standard (version 1) LED interior lighting, although the mounting is slightly different from that used on the Japanese models.

Aside from the 5-pole motor, which Kato has used on U.S. models but doesn't use on any of its Japanese "DCC Friendly" models I've had apart (those use a 3-pole design), this certainly sounds like a standard Kato design.

Thanks, but i prefere to use more better decoders with power-pack USP and read commands through isolator  technology

Also I always make common electrick picup through whole train!

This methods will guarantee dependable work on automated layout!

------

Vadim