Lupin the 3rd train in Hokkaido

bikkuri bahn

I'd buy a model of that.

I assume it is to commemorate the anniversary of the series and to promote the new series revolving round Fujiko. As a huge Lupin fan, I can't wait for the new series.

A really nice video of the Kiha54 in Lupin the 3rd livery, in a 4-car consist together with three Kiha40's! :)

• Like 1
Guest keio6000

I used to like Lupin and I like trains.  But I will not add such "painted" trains to my colletion.     I know others opinons disagree, but they just mostly look terrible and this is no exception.  Basically a step up from graffiti.

I do have the MicroAce 791 Doraemon train which is "ok", but that will almost certainly be the first and last train with cartoon characters in my collection (I class the very nice painted Modemo trams with classical characters in a totally different league).

That was already posted in the painted trains topic so I didn't find it necessary to post it here. I didn't expect that it's still not sold out yet.

***sigh*** I would love to buy it but I don't want to add Greenmax to my collection.

:confused5:

??? Why?

That was already posted in the painted trains topic so I didn't find it necessary to post it here. I didn't expect that it's still not sold out yet.

I know, but it was just for convenience of the topic. Someone was going to post it anyway. ;)

• Like 1

Because once I buy one it opens the flood gates for more. I have a hard enough time limiting myself to the top 3.

??? Why?