japanese train phone charms

hey does your cell phone or keychain need a good japan rail dangly?! fun little ones. on the smaller ones, the ones with the yellow bars i think have a female socket the strap clips into, then the small ones with a blue track have a male ball connector that i think can link them together. ive seen these in older magazine adds. if you get tempted he will combine shipping on these and i think they are 30 cent each after the first to add more...

some larger ones that light up as well

ive wanted a few of these for a while, nice this guy in singapore has a few. always seems like the odd lots of older stuff like this end up in singapore! this is where i got a lot of the star trains that use to sell in lawsons.

http://stores.ebay.com/EverydayToys/_i.html?_fsub=2790284014

enjoy,

jeff

I got a nice amount of train related goods in Akiba last time:

4850984657_80ec5e3084_z.jpg

Train goodies by loriskumo, on Flickr

This includes a Yamanote strap but I also saw lots and lots of keychains.

Japanese people love to put things on their phones and bags. Once I saw a girl with a teddy bear on her bag. Not a minature one, a full 30 cm teddy bear!  :grin

lol my son has the shinkansen tape measure.

Loves it.

got shinkansen chop sticks too and in japan we have a set at the grandparents place for doctor yellow.

ok how about for your refrigerator

http://stores.ebay.com/Anime-Grocery/_i.html?_nkw=train+magnet&submit=Search&LH_TitleDesc=1&_sid=776961443

these are pretty expensive, i got the whole set of six for $10. there are also little sets of three magnets (two head and one middle car) about half the scale of these as well that come up now and then. they surround my 30" mac monitor.

cheers

jeff

got curious if the shinkansen chopsticks were around more, but the seem to have run their course in most of the japanese online shops that export stuff like that. only thing i could find anymore is one one ebay at $15 per pair and $8 economy shipping! ouch. guess ill be happy with my railstar pair...

these guys do have the whole series though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHOPSTICKS-SHINKANSEN-JAPAN-/170599200771?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item6d6f6e15a3#ht_10472wt_752

jeff

lol my son has the shinkansen tape measure.

I bought it because I thought it was funny. It turn out that I keep it with my rails and use it to take measures each time I set up a layout!

Eventually it's a quite convenient item!  :grin

these guys just showed up and quite fun! will be nice to have a train toy in my pocket!

you can pop the little ones together and he even sent extra connector rods to do that. i have a nice little 3 car dr yellow 700 with two end cars now!

quite happy with the new toys!

cheers

jeff