Plarail List

basslegend

Hi,

New to this forum.

Does anyone know of a complete list of all Plarail/Tomy/Takara/Tomica Train items, i.e. sets, trains, accessories etc.

Am looking to add to my own Inventory I'm currently compiling.

I have many of the catalogues from Japan, and the U.K. [Which is where I'm from]

It seems some items change their numbers/descriptions from year to year and also region to region.

Am looking Item Names and Catalogue Numbers.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I'm always on the look out for early production items.

Cheers

Mark

That would be quite a list! When I used to go to the annual New York Toy Fair trade show, Tomy USA had a large exhibition room. Every column was surrounded by stacked circles of that blue track, floor to ceiling, all with different trains on display. Then there were all of the wall-mounted and table displays in addition. It was like a plague of plastic locusts.  :cheesy

Rich K.

That would be quite a list! When I used to go to the annual New York Toy Fair trade show, Tomy USA had a large exhibition room. Every column was surrounded by stacked circles of that blue track, floor to ceiling, all with different trains on display. Then there were all of the wall-mounted and table displays in addition. It was like a plague of plastic locusts.  :cheesy

Rich K.

Oh, what a vision! Bet it was like a kid in a really, really huge toy shop!!

Someday I want to make it to one of the big toy shows!

Cheers

Jeff

Hi,

Thanks for your posts.

Yeah it would be a big list, have compiled a list of the most recent.

Have also bought some quite rare older items, which I think is from Plarail/Takara Tomy in the early 90's, maybe late 80's.

Many more items I see in videos that I can't seem to track at all.

Maybe need to go to toy exibition, sometime, or maybe better Japan!!

Anymore info most welcome,

Mark