Videos from JAM 2011

bill937ca

JAM, the major Japanese model train show was held in Tokyo over the weekend.  jam2011.jpg

Looks like Kato will issue a (Tokyo?) Metro train.

Thanks for posting these ... I'm almost tempted to get into the Shorties but I don't like the space between the cars.  Tighter couplings would have been good.

Cheers

The_Ghan

Hobby Dreamer

Thanks Bill. for posting these...

Are there any product announcements? (I did not go thru the videos and for some reason Google did not translate the page correctly..)

Thx

That's the Tokyo Ginza Series 01 model due out next month.  It was announced back in June. HS is still taking reservations on it.

It looks a little odd on the Unitram track, especially since it's a third-rail vehicle with no pantographs.

That's the Tokyo Ginza Series 01 model due out next month.  It was announced back in June. HS is still taking reservations on it.

It looks a little odd on the Unitram track, especially since it's a third-rail vehicle with no pantographs.

Thats why i was saying would be nice if they made a set of third rail track a while back. Seems like this is the first of a planned line up for them. Maybe they will end up doing some of the osaka third rail's as well.