Ecos/PC connection Help.

domino

Does anyone have any experience with the ESU Ecos(1) control station ??

I finally got the Ecos connected to my PC, and almost all works ok from the ESU site, i can see the train list(although i can`t download it ) and see the Ecos screen om my PC, but i can`t download my configuration"store configuration" , when i click the "store" button nothing happens, i can`t see that it is downloading and after a few minuts it loses internet connection, when i go back to "store configuration" and click the "store" button again , it says that "store configuration" is running , but i can`t find anything on my PC, i have tryed both the english and the german version.

Can anybody help here ??

regards

Brian

have you tried running the app as administrator just incase windows is blocking it?

either way you're probablt best going to their support page for help ?

Martijn Meerts

I've never tried storing the configuration on my ECoS, never had the need for it since there's no important stuff in there yet ;)

If I don't forget, I'll try it out tonight. You're just connecting to the ECoS web interface, and use store configuration from there right?

I've never tried storing the configuration on my ECoS, never had the need for it since there's no important stuff in there yet ;)

If I don't forget, I'll try it out tonight. You're just connecting to the ECoS web interface, and use store configuration from there right?

You write in the IP adress from the ECOS in your web browser, thats it.

I did try admin log in, but its the same, i does not download the configuration ?

Looking forward to hear from you Martijn, how did it work for you ??

Brian

Martijn Meerts

I just tested it on my ECoS (I have the 2nd one with the color screen, but the software is pretty much the same.)

At first nothing happened when I clicked the store configuration button, but after about 10 seconds it started downloading a 5kb file. Everything seems to work just fine.

I'm running on software version 3.4.0 (still on a release candidate since I beta tested it a bit...)