mini train wrecks

Hum... the last one is really dumb. I don't really appreciate seeing a layout being damage like that, for sheer pleasure.

I also didn't knew that Lego had made models of the IC3, TGV and Eurostar.

Yep, it's a bit stupid... You do what you want with your belongings, but I find it stupid anyway...

Except for Lego: the funny thing is that you can make a huge mess and just rebuild it just after! :-)

When we were younger (and I mean younger, not kids :-D ) my friends and I used to spend the afternoon building Lego cars and make a crash competition after. In fact we became so good at building tough cars that we ended damaging lego bricks instead of wreaking our constructions... Then we stopped because it was a waste.

@disturbman: lego never made those models, It's just the magic of Lego, you can build whatever you want. :-)

Except for the recent Maresk train and the older Santa Fe Super Chief and BNSF, Lego usually doesn't make real models.

As they say, "Here's one I prepared earlier". When you run a freight into the yard make sure the local passenger isn't parked down the other end of that track.

That last video looks like a nice club except for the idiots making the video, at first I thought, "how many times does that same car have to derail before he takes it off?", then I realised they were doing it on purpose. The first video was hilarious though, someone finally found a good use for some of that old Bachmann stuff.

post-218-13569928557909_thumb.jpg