norway tragedy

keitaro

This mat be an inappropriate time to say anything

but i hope this has not affected any of our members or friends or family.

My heart goes out to all the victims

Martijn Meerts

The explosion is about 1km from where I used to work. I walked around that area very regularly.

In all honesty though, I'm not entirely surprised that this would at some point happen. Especially the area with all the foreign embassies (which is close to the explosion as well) has seen many threats of various kinds.

May the departed souls be at eternal rest and pray for the family, friends and loved one of those who have lost their close ones from this sad turn of events.

I just wanted to say that as a European and World Citizen, I am revolted by the action of this man. I never would have expected a sensible Scandinavian would lower himself to scandalous Biblical/Talibanesque atrocities like this. But then again, it seems this sickening madness and the will to put it into action may lurk in anyone around us. This is a wound that won't heal very quickly, but can be approached with dignity and rationale, maybe even strengthening the cause the terrorist was fighting against.

All trains in Norway, Sweden and Denmark will stop for one minute at 12.00 local time to honour the victims of this tragedy.

• Like 1