Hot Enough??

bill937ca

It will be 46C with the humidity here tomorrow, 34C without.  Bet you didn't know Canada can be that hot!

Gee that's a bit too hot!  We have had days like that in Victoria Australia.  Not recently thank goodness.  Hope you have a nice cool place to be.

Cheers

Ashley

Hobby Dreamer
It will be 46C with the humidity here tomorrow, 34C without

I thought you might get some lake effect; sadly we are 36C/47C tomorrow...

Keep hydrated!!

It will be 46C with the humidity here tomorrow, 34C without

I thought you might get some lake effect; sadly we are 36C/47C tomorrow...

Keep hydrated!!

We're not on the lake.  Its about a 30 minute drive south. 

In Australia I think we work on Dry Bulb temperature ... So I guess it's 36oC as we know it.  Last summer in Sydney we had a week or two of 40oC+.  It was a real killer.  I had to dehumidify the train room too.

Best of luck to you all.

Cheers

The_Ghan

They said that Wed, Thurs & Fri are going to be scorches in the NY Finger Lakes area. Today it might get up to 37C (100F)....and we really haven't had any rain so no need to mow the lawn (you'll actually be mowing dirt)

I still can't figure out this "lake effect" sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not so good. So we'll be going to an air conditioned movie theater today!  :grin

It'll be 100F in NYC tomorrow.  Supposed to be 97 today.  The humidity is also so thick that it looks like fog.  Last night driving home at around 8:30PM, everything looked very ghostly in the twilight - and it's just the humidity.  It's like walking through soup.

This is the first time I can remember NYC really feeling like Japan in summer.  I usually tell my friends here that it's impossible to understand how Japan feels in the summer unless you've actually been there or to some tropical climate, but this weather we're having right now is actually pretty darn close.

I grew up in Edmonton, Alberta, where it's typically pretty cool and dry. I'll never forget the first time I went to Texas - I got out of the car and thought I was drowning! Left a plastic slinky on the dashboard of the car overnight, and by 9am it had melted  :confused5:

Mudkip Orange

Was 100 Thursday, 101 Friday in Hburg... supposed to hit at least 100 again today.

Not only is this actually hotter than it is in Houston right now, but being in Harrisburg the A/C isn't nearly as powerful here as it is in most complexes in the 713, where you've got the sleeve and the 300lb aircon unit built right in.

Down here in Houston it was 100+ for 32 out of 33 days. We're getting a "cold" front tonight, and it's only supposed to be 90 tomorrow!

I'm moving. The older I get the less tolerant of the heat I am. Plus, I really, really like the mountains.

Mudkip Orange

I wish I could FedEx all of this rain we're getting in Harrisburg over to my friends in Texas.

The Magnolia fire is within 1/2 mile of the ren faire grounds, and the Crockett fire is a few miles from some friends.