Tokyo - Time Lapse

disturbman

Didn't really knew where to post this but I know some of you will like it. The HD version is really good (you can see it directly on vimeo) and the video feature one of the most famous spot for trains in Tokyo.

• Like 9
bikkuri bahn

Liked the Ochanimizu scene, with the 255 series stopping on the bridge (Homeliner Chiba service?), but agree with Ghan that the scene of the airplanes landing and taking off at Haneda (at 3:33, with the Fuji TV bldg. in the foreground) is tops.

The Ochanimizu scene is my favorite. It's nice to see this very famous spot in action. I only knew it through pictures until now.

I had already seen some time lapse videos of an airport (in an art installation) and it's always impressing to see how, accelerated like this, it gives you the impression those planes are following invisible rails.

The Ochanimizu scene is my favorite. It's nice to see this very famous spot in action. I only knew it through pictures until now.

Yeah - seeing Ochanomizu in action is really inspiring...

I had already seen some time lapse videos of an airport (in an art installation) and it's always impressing to see how, accelerated like this, it gives you the impression those planes are following invisible rails.

I had to check to see if the video was looping at that point!